Make a pure shot every time with this premium ball wipe pad. Made of durable all natural genuine buffalo leather, the heavy knap of the Pure Pad™ will effortlessly absorb dirt and oil better than any microfiber towel or shammy ever could. It\'s been specifically sized to fit in the palm of your hand, so right away you\'ll notice the texture and feel the difference in weight. Every time you use it, you\'ll be reminded that this isn\'t just another ordinary bowling towel.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP provides major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, the new, patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
These narrower 1" wide rolls are ideal for infants and children or smaller body part such as the hand, foot, fingers, toes and face. Made from the new Kinesio Tex Gold FP Tape these rolls are 1 inch wide (half the width of standard 2" tape) and 16.4 feet long. This narrow width can be used to create lymphatic fan or web patterns with less cutting than regular tape, It can also be used for support or corrective applications on the hands, feet or face.
* Each box contains two rolls, 1" x 16.4\'.
KT Tape\'s KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Massage Ball is like having your own personal, portable trauma kit. Whether you prefer heat therapy, cold therapy or need to alternate, Ice/Heat has you covered.
The versatile, interchangeable balls are a key component in the system allowing you to choose to massage as is, with ice, or with heat.
Supercharge your kinesiology taping with negative ions for greater pain relief and faster recovery. Pair that with the strongest adhesive in the industry and you\'ve got a tape that won\'t quit, even if you do! Each 16\' roll contains 20 tear-off 10 inch strips with 5-7 day wear time.
- 10% greater elasticity provides additional support for injuries and snap-back for performance enhancement
- proprietary, AllSport adhesive provides superior sticking power in all conditions, including water
- when properly applied, most applications will provide pain relief, comfort and support for 3-7 days
- each 16\' roll contains 20 precut 10" strips - enough tape for 10+ average applications
- precut strips combine the ease of precut strips with the convenience of a roll. Just open a roll, tear off a strip and you\'re ready to tape - no cutting or measuring required.
SpiderTech Tape is the only kinesiology tape that comes with either regular or gentle adhesive. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
Single rolls of SpiderTape are perfect for sport bags, travel kits and home use. Each 16.4\' (5m) roll has enough tape for numerous applications. Gentle adhesive is available only in beige.
StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
SpiderTech Bulk Rolls are 103 feet (31.5m) long, the equivalent of 6+ single rolls, and are available in both regular and gentle adhesive. Regular adhesive is available in beige, black, blue and pink. Gentle comes in a soft beige shade only.
SpiderTech Tape is made from the original Nitto Denko tape with a 30+ year history. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP bulk rolls are 105\' (31.5m) long, enough tape for 80-100 average applications.
KT FLEX is a revolutionary 2-strip system that provides effective support for weak or injured knees without the bulk or restriction of a stabilizing sleeve. It features KT Tape\'s patented FREEFLEX™ technology in the form of a flexible stabilizing bar embedded in the tape for added support and stability.
- Supports like a sleeve without the restriction
- Supports while allowing full range of motion
- Water resistant, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for use in many athletic activities
- Can be worn 1-3 days
- 8 strips/package = 4 applications
After almost 40 years as the world\'s leading kinesiology tape brand, the original Kinesio Tex Tape has stood the test of time. Now called Kinesio Tex Classic, the tape has the traditional wave design and the original cotton fabric content.
- 2" wide x 105\' long - equivalent to 8 single rolls of Kinesio Tape Classic
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive
- Water resistant, with a wear-time of 3-5 days
- Available to both consumers and health care professionals
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.
ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape with a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than industry standard. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently. And Rock Tape\'s stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Bulk rolls are an economical solution for those who tape a lot. At 2" wide x 105\' long, a RockTape Bulk Roll is equivalent to 6.5 regular rolls. Each roll comes conveniently packaged in its own dispenser box, making it easy to cut just the amount of tape you need. Includes poster with instructions for a variety of injury and performance taping applications.
Say hello to hot! RockSauce is a topical pain relief cream that works by providing incredibly strong heating sensations that last for hours – with powerful ingredients like menthol and capsaicin that work together to soothe sore joints and muscles. Best of all, it can be used with RockTape – it soaks right through, without compromising stickiness – delivering pain relief in combination with the power of kinesiology tape. The 3 oz roll-on keeps hands clean and clear of the powerful active ingredients. Take it anywhere, apply it anytime with no mess and no hassle.
Rock Sauce contains a powerful formulation of 20% methyl salicylate, 10% menthol and .3% capsaicin - the maximum amount allowed in non-prescription products. The first thing you feel after applying Rock Sauce is a cooling sensation, followed by an increasing warmth that penetrates deeply into aching muscles. Its non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, providing rapid relief to painful muscles and joints.
This merchandiser pack includes 12 RockSauce roll-ons in an attractive display unit - ideal for displaying on counters where patients or clients check out.
- 3 oz roll-on applicator targets the painful area, not your hands
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics
- cooling sensation lasts for hours after application
- store in the fridge for extra-strength relief
- can be used as skin prep before taping or applied through tape without affecting adhesive
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
Kinesio Equine is the first kinesiology tape designed for the unique needs of horses. It starts with Kinesio\'s advanced Kinesio Tex Gold FP technology, and is enhanced with:
- a stronger, specially-formulated adhesive that sticks to hair
- a safe, naturally-formulated additive to discourage ingestion
- a solid, non-patterned weave/adhesive to prevent overstimulation
Use Kinesio Equine to:
- reduce swelling and inflammation
- relieve joint or muscle pain
- provide support to injured areas
- relieve digestive discomfort
- calm anxiety