SpiderTech PreCut Upper Back Tape
The SpiderTech Upper Back/Postural Spider relieves pain, inflammation and spasms between the shoulder blades. It can also be used for scapular instability and to reduce "round shouldered" posture. The Upper Back Spider is often combined with the Shoulder Spider for certain types of shoulder injuries.>It can help with:
- Upper back pain and inflammation
- Poor posture, rounded shoulders
- Stiffness, spasms or pain related to overuse or prolonged poor posture
- Weak upper back muscles
- Scapular stabilization
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
KT Tape Pro-X Patches
KT TAPE PRO X Patches are small 4" x 4" kinesiology tape X-strips designed to provide spot-relief for painful muscles, tendons and joints. Developed for active consumers who doesn\'t want to be slowed down by pain or complex taping applications, KT TAPE PRO X will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for 3-5 days.
Each box comes with 15 precut X-patches in a hard plastic carrying case that will keep them in good shape no matter where you go. A Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries is included with every purchase.
- X marks the spot - apply directly over painful areas anywhere on the body
- Bi-directional stretch for increased feedback
- Made from synthetic microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Apply alone for pain relief or combine with KT Tape strips for additional support
- Protective travel case keeps strips like new until used
CrossLinq Small, Medium, OR Large Acupressure Tape Patches
This box Contains 20 Pages of Patches - Varies by per sheet.
CrossLinq Patches are easy peel-and-apply kinesiology tape precuts specially designed for use in relieving pressure in areas with bruising, lymph edema, and chronic pain or on acupuncture, acupressure, and trigger points. When applied to these areas, the grid pattern of the patches helps to lift and separate the skin and fascia and allow better drainage and flow of fluid to reduce pain and swelling.
CrossLinq patches come from the CureTape family of products, and are made up of the same fine, premium quality cotton backed with gentle and hypoallergenic but durable and waterproof medical adhesive that allows them to stay on comfortably for up to 7 days.