Using RockSauce with Kinesiology Tape
The perfect multi-use product for injured athletes, RockSauce is the only topical pain reliever designed for use with kinesiology tape. Athletes and trainers love the nanosac technology that allows the analgesic liniment to penetrate right through the tape into aching muscles. But, the RockSauce formula also has another unique distinction - it can be used as a skin preparation product prior to taping.
Instead of cleaning the skin with rubbing alcohol or other astringents, just rub in a small amount of RockSauce, then wipe and apply your tape. The RockSauce creates a perfect base for your kinesiology tape application. That soothing icy-hot sensation will kick in immediately and last for 1-2 hours. When you need a top-up, simply reapply along the surface of the tape. Rub it into the tape and surrounding skin to reignite the flame.
Instructions for Use
- Rub RockSauce into stiff, sore or injured muscles
- Wipe area with a paper towel to remove any excess liniment
- Apply kinesiology tape
- As needed, reapply RockSauce along the surface of the tape and surrounding skin
NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION - DO NOT DRINK! KEEP AWAY FROM EYES.
Active: Methyl Salicylate (20%), Menthol (10%), Capsaicin (0.002%).
Inactive: Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montant Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
- Active Ingredients
- Methyl Salicylate (20%) Menthol (10%) Capsaicin (0.002%)
- RockSauce 12-Pack Merchandiser
- Inactive Ingredients
- 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, PropyleneGlycol, Tocopheryl, Water
- Package Qty
- Pack of 12
- Country Of Origin
- South Korea
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Package Type
- Roll-On or Pump-Top
- Key Product Features 1
- Say hello to hot with RockSauce topical pain relief cream! Contains maximum allowed amounts of Methyl Salicylate (20%), Menthol (10%) and Capsaicin (0.002%)
- Key Product Features 2
- Convenient 3oz roll-on bottle means your hands stay clean and clear of the powerful active ingredients. Take it anywhere, apply it anytime with no mess and no hassle.
- Key Product Features 3
- It's not just for pain - RockSauce makes a great pre-tape prep, Graston, A.R.T. or IASTM lubricant, or even as a preventative measure before your workout.
- Key Product Features 4
- Take it anywhere. The compact 3oz makes it easy to travel with or store in your gym bag for pre or post workout.
- Unit Count
- Unit Count Type
- Roll-On Bottle 12-Pack