Supercharge your kinesiology taping with negative ions for greater pain relief and faster recovery. Pair that with the strongest adhesive in the industry and you\'ve got a tape that won\'t quit, even if you do! Each 16\' roll contains 20 tear-off 10 inch strips with 5-7 day wear time.
- 10% greater elasticity provides additional support for injuries and snap-back for performance enhancement
- proprietary, AllSport adhesive provides superior sticking power in all conditions, including water
- when properly applied, most applications will provide pain relief, comfort and support for 3-7 days
- each 16\' roll contains 20 precut 10" strips - enough tape for 10+ average applications
- precut strips combine the ease of precut strips with the convenience of a roll. Just open a roll, tear off a strip and you\'re ready to tape - no cutting or measuring required.
StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
StrengthTape Precut Taping Kits provide the ultimate in kinesiology taping convenience. Each kit is designed for 1 or 2 body parts and contains enough StrengthTape precut strips for 2+ complete applications. Included with the tape is a full-color instruction card with step-by-step instructions for a variety of conditions affecting those body parts.
StrengthTape comes with an extra kick - it is infused with charged minerals that generate negative ions, charged molecules that relieve stress and boost energy. Negative ions multiply the benefits of kinesiology taping by increasing antioxidants, which protect cells from free radical damage associated with overuse or injury. The most noticeable benefits are enhanced pain relief and more rapid reduction of swelling and inflammation.
The StrengthTape Elbow/Wrist Taping Kit can be used for a variety of wrist, forearm or elbow issues, including:
- Tennis elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Golfer\'s elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Strained or sprained wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Strained forearm muscles
- Biceps, triceps or wrist tendinitis
- Olecranon bursitis
Includes enough StrengthTape Precut Strips for 2 complete applications to the wrist, forearm or elbow, plus a full-color instruction card with step-by-step instructions for a variety of injuries.