StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
Need support that will endure your toughest workout? KT TAPE PRO is just what the trainer ordered. It will keep you pain free and supported exactly where you need it. KT TAPE PRO will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. KT TAPE PRO will stick with you in the harshest conditions including daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool.
- 100% synthetic microfiber tape with reflective pattern
- ultra-strong SecondSkin adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- hard plastic carrying case with twist on lid
- convenient, precut "I" strips - no scissors needed
- latex and zinc-free
- 10 brilliant colors to mix and match
Each roll contains 20 precut 10" strips of synthetic kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
I Strips are used to provide support and pain relief to injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion The 6" length is ideal for smaller body parts or pediatric use. Convenient 15-pack is ideal for sport bags and first aid kits.
Sample pack contains 5 blue and 8 black 6" I strips.
SpiderTech Bulk Rolls are 103 feet (31.5m) long, the equivalent of 6+ single rolls, and are available in both regular and gentle adhesive. Regular adhesive is available in beige, black, blue and pink. Gentle comes in a soft beige shade only.
SpiderTech Tape is made from the original Nitto Denko tape with a 30+ year history. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
For those who prefer to cut their own kinesiology tape applications, KT Tape Pro is now available in uncut rolls. Each 16\' (5m)standard roll can make 8-12 typical applications.With its hard plastic carrying case, it\'s the perfect item to keep in a gym bag or first aid kit.
KT TAPE PRO is the world\'s only 100% synthetic kinesiology tape, and was recently re-engineered with a stronger adhesive, to allow it to work in wet conditions and/or intense exercise.
- Synthetic microfiber fabric for durability and comfort
- UltraLite elastic core for enhanced support
- Latex-free for sensitive skin
- SecondSkin Adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- Comes with protective travel case, sticker and quick start guide
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP bulk rolls are 105\' (31.5m) long, enough tape for 80-100 average applications.
After almost 40 years as the world\'s leading kinesiology tape brand, the original Kinesio Tex Tape has stood the test of time. Now called Kinesio Tex Classic, the tape has the traditional wave design and the original cotton fabric content.
- 2" wide x 105\' long - equivalent to 8 single rolls of Kinesio Tape Classic
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive
- Water resistant, with a wear-time of 3-5 days
- Available to both consumers and health care professionals
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.
- 10% greater elasticity provides additional support for injuries and snap-back for performance enhancement
- proprietary, AllSport adhesive provides superior sticking power in all conditions, including water
- when properly applied, most applications will provide pain relief, comfort and support for 3-7 days
- each 16\' roll contains 20 precut 10" strips - enough tape for 10+ average applications
- precut strips combine the ease of precut strips with the convenience of a roll. Just open a roll, tear off a strip and you\'re ready to tape - no cutting or measuring required.
ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape with a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than industry standard. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently. And Rock Tape\'s stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Bulk rolls are an economical solution for those who tape a lot. At 2" wide x 105\' long, a RockTape Bulk Roll is equivalent to 6.5 regular rolls. Each roll comes conveniently packaged in its own dispenser box, making it easy to cut just the amount of tape you need. Includes poster with instructions for a variety of injury and performance taping applications.
Kinesiology tape edema strips are used to reduce swelling, edema, bruises and contusions. Also called fan cuts, these precut strips have several thin "tails" connected to a solid anchor end. The individual tails are positioned over an area of swelling with the anchor end in the vicinity of lymphatic drainage ducts. The tape gently lifts the skin, allowing fluid to drain away from the swollen area through the lymphatic system. This variety pak provides a selection of precut edema strips in assorted lengths and widths from 3 different manufacturers, allowing you to experiment to see which style is best for your condition. If you\'re not sure which brand or size is right for you, this is a great product to start with. Each pak contains:
- Nasara 2" x 8" Edema Strips (3)
- Nasara 2" x 10" Edema Strips (3)
- Kinesio Tape 2" x 12" Fan Cuts (2)
- RockTape 4" x 10" Edema Strip(2)
One of the most important components of lifting is maintaining knee stability. The heavier the lift, the more strain the knees and quadriceps undergo. If your knees hurt when you lift or you have trouble stabilizing them, RockTape\'s Assassins could become your new best workout buddy.
Assassins are designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats. Unlike other supports, they are extra tall and designed to compress the vastus medialis oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella (kneecap) to help ensure proper stability and tracking. Assassins also provide compression and warmth to promote blood flow to the knees and surround musculature.
Assassins are sold in pairs and come in 2 thicknesses (5mm and 7mm), 5 sizes (XS - XL)
- SBR Neoprene front protection and 4-way stretch lycra side panels
- Double Mauser Stitching - the latest in stitching technology, which greatly enhances durability
RockGuards are durable shin protectors made with cushioned 5mm neoprene on the front and a lightweight mesh on the back. A 2" zipper at the bottom makes them easy on and off. Use them anywhere your shins may take a beating - CrossFit, mountain biking obstacle course racing, trail running, rope climbs, deadlifts, cleans, snatches and box jumps, just to name a few.
- perforated neoprene on front allows breathability and release of water during OCR
- 4-way-stretch lycra on back for less bulk and full flexion
- 2" zipper for easy on and off
- footstrap to keep them in place no matter what you do
- RockGuards come as a pair
KT Tape\'s KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Massage Ball is like having your own personal, portable trauma kit. Whether you prefer heat therapy, cold therapy or need to alternate, Ice/Heat has you covered.
The versatile, interchangeable balls are a key component in the system allowing you to choose to massage as is, with ice, or with heat.
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- 30-60 applications per 105\' bulk roll
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it a top choice of high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Single rolls of RockTape are perfect for sport bags, travel kits and home use. Each 2" x 16.4\' roll has enough tape for 8-12 applications. And with a huge assortment of colors and patterns from basic beige to flying skulls, you can make a fashion statement as you blow by the competition! Each single roll of RockTape comes in its own dispenser box and includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications.