90 Minutes of Practical Kinesiology Taping Training!
The Kinesiology Taping Fundamentals DVD is a must for anyone involved with kinesiology taping. British physiotherapist, Paul Coker, explains the theory of kinesiology taping in clear, understandable terms, then demonstrates taping techniques for over 50 conditions.
The DVD is separated into 8 chapters. Each chapter has its own menu with selectable sub-titles for each individual taping technique. This makes it easy to quickly find and view instructions for any condition without having to search through the entire DVD.
- Tape & Technique
- Clinical Rules of Thumb
- Taping Common Clinical Conditions
- Fan Taping to Reduce Swelling
- Lift Taping to Reduce Pain
- Muscle Taping to Improve Function
- Support Taping to Stabilize and Support