The SpiderTech Hip Spider is a precut kinesiology tape for the hip and IT band. It begins on the outside of the leg above the knee and runs up to surround the hip joint. It can help with:
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- hip pointer injury
- arthritis in the hip
- strained gluteal muscles
- trochanteric bursitis
- hip enthesopathy/enthesitis
- recovery after hip replacement surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
The SpiderTech Groin Spider relieves pain and inflammation in the adductor muscles of the inner thigh. It is thin and flexible, allowing it to provide pain relief and support without limiting range of motion. It can help with:
- groin strain/adductor strain
- pulled groin muscles
- adductor tendinitis
- weak, imbalanced adductors
- torn adductors
- bruises and contusions on the inner thigh
- adductor enthesopathy
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear-time.
The KT Tape Recovery+ Patch is a groundbreaking product for the treatment of swelling, inflammation and bruising. The unique one-piece design makes it possible to apply an effective edema application in less than a minute. Simply remove the backing from the center part of the application and apply over the affected area. Then remove the backing strip from the outer edge and smooth the tape down. Compare this to the tedious process of cutting and applying hand-cut fan strips and you\'ll understand why this is a game changer!
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Effective for acute or chronic conditions
- No measuring or cutting required
- Simple 2-step process for fast and easy application
- No training necessary to apply effectively
- Provides 24/7 therapy up to 3 days
KT TAPE PRO X Patches are small 4" x 4" kinesiology tape X-strips designed to provide spot-relief for painful muscles, tendons and joints. Developed for active consumers who doesn\'t want to be slowed down by pain or complex taping applications, KT TAPE PRO X will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for 3-5 days.
Each box comes with 15 precut X-patches in a hard plastic carrying case that will keep them in good shape no matter where you go. A Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries is included with every purchase.
- X marks the spot - apply directly over painful areas anywhere on the body
- Bi-directional stretch for increased feedback
- Made from synthetic microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Apply alone for pain relief or combine with KT Tape strips for additional support
- Protective travel case keeps strips like new until used