- Strip Length: 6 inches (15cm)
I Strips are used to provide support and pain relief to injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion The 6" length is ideal for smaller body parts or pediatric use. Convenient 15-pack is ideal for sport bags and first aid kits.
Sample pack contains 5 blue and 8 black 6" I strips.
HookGrip tape is designed to protect the thumbs of weightlifters when using the hookgrip* technique. Instead of a standard 16\' roll of RockTape, HookGrip Tape is precut into 32 strips, each 2" wide by 6" long - the perfect size for any thumb. Strips tear off easily for quick application. THat means less time taping and more time lifting!
- protects thumbs and enhances grip during high volume barbell lifts
- approved for use in all competition as long as thumb tip is not covered
- developed with CrossFit legend Jason Khalipa, exclusively for RockTape
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions per roll
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- no scissors required - just tear off and apply
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts