HookGrip tape is designed to protect the thumbs of weightlifters when using the hookgrip* technique. Instead of a standard 16\' roll of RockTape, HookGrip Tape is precut into 32 strips, each 2" wide by 6" long - the perfect size for any thumb. Strips tear off easily for quick application. THat means less time taping and more time lifting!
- protects thumbs and enhances grip during high volume barbell lifts
- approved for use in all competition as long as thumb tip is not covered
- developed with CrossFit legend Jason Khalipa, exclusively for RockTape
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions per roll
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- no scissors required - just tear off and apply
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts