Edema strips are applied with the solid end of the tape over the lymphatic ducts and the fingers positioned along the lymphatic pathways.The enhanced lymphatic drainage promotes a reduction in swelling along with relief from the associated pain. Over a few days, the bruised area will become clear where the individual strips of tape were applied, rapidly accelerating the recovery from the contusion.
Rock Tape Edema Strips can be an effective part of lymphedema treatment, helping to reduce the severe swelling associated with this condition. Edema strips are among the most effective but least expensive lymphedema products available today.
RockTape Precut Edema Strips are 10" long by 4" wide and have a 2" base with 5 individual fingers. Each box contains 20 individual edema applications that can be worn for 5-7 days. Pre-cut edema strips are machine cut with rounded corners, reducing the fraying and curling that can occur when tape is cut by hand. Application is quick and simple. Start by folding and tearing the backing along the cut lines and where the anchor end meets the fingers. Remove the backing from the anchor end and apply according to package directions. Apply the fingers, one at a time, over the swollen or bruised area.
RockTape Product Specifications
97% cotton reinforced with 6/12 nylon for superior support
: Hypoallergenic, acrylic adhesive - stronger than other tapes
- patented plow pattern channels water and sweat more effectively
190% elasticity (other kinesiotapes have 130-140% elasticity)
- produces greater "snap back" for enhanced muscle activation
each strip is 4" wide x 10"
: Can be worn up to 7 days
- stays on during intense, prolonged exercise, swimming or showering
- not recommended for hot tub or sauna
Application Tips Page
carefully and follow
instructions to obtain maximum application time and durability.
Acute injuries with swelling or bruising
Chronic joint swelling
Post surgical swelling, edema
Bruises and contusions
Blocked lymph nodes
Chronic venous insufficiency
- Relieves pain from acute and chronic injuries, inflammatory health conditions or post-surgery
- Increases lymphatic drainage, reducing swelling and inflammation
- Supports injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion
- Delays onset of fatigue during prolonged exercise
- Increases blood flow to working muscles
- Improves neuromuscular efficiency
- Enhances muscle activation
- Reduces muscle vibration
- Accelerates removal of lactic acid
- Improves endurance, strength and power
- Strip Length
- 10 inches (25cm)
- Strip Type
- Edema/Fan Strips
- Number of Tails
- Tape Type
- Precut Strips
- 4 inches (10 cm)
- Adhesive Type
- Strong (5-7 days)
- Body Part
- General Use,Calf,Knee,Thigh,Hamstring,Groin,Hip,Shoulder,Arm
- Package Qty
- Box of 20
- Special Features
- Edema Relief,Wide Width,Greater Elasticity
- Key Product Features 1
- Each box contains 20 precut edema strips. Each strip is 4" wide by 10" long, an ideal size for almost any part of the body.
- Key Product Features 2
- Our pre-cut edema strips make for quick and easy taping applications for contusions, swelling and other injuries where inflammation control are crucial.
- Key Product Features 3
- RockTape has a superior adhesive that allows many applications to be worn 5-7 days, including showering, swimming and exercising.
- Key Product Features 4
- Edema strips can dramatically reduce swelling and bruising associated with injuries, surgery or removal of lymph nodes.
- Key Product Features 5
- Safe, comfortable treatment for swelling, bruising and edema
- Unit Count