One of the most important components of lifting is maintaining knee stability. The heavier the lift, the more strain the knees and quadriceps undergo. If your knees hurt when you lift or you have trouble stabilizing them, RockTape\'s Assassins could become your new best workout buddy.
Assassins are designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats. Unlike other supports, they are extra tall and designed to compress the vastus medialis oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella (kneecap) to help ensure proper stability and tracking. Assassins also provide compression and warmth to promote blood flow to the knees and surround musculature.
Assassins are sold in pairs and come in 2 thicknesses (5mm and 7mm), 5 sizes (XS - XL)
- SBR Neoprene front protection and 4-way stretch lycra side panels
- Double Mauser Stitching - the latest in stitching technology, which greatly enhances durability
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
Got painful hotspots or trigger points? RockBalls are a great way to perform self myofascial release with pinpoint accuracy. The mesh carrying bag includes a 3.5" spikey ball, a 2.5" smooth ball and an instruction book showing release locations for trigger points plus mobility exercises. The 2 different surfaces give you two different tools to break through tough tissues. Also included with every RockBalls kit is a Movement Manifesto booklet, featuring a multitude of corrective exercises and tissue release techniques.
- Easy to use - just roll or press on trigger points, hot spots, tight or spasmed muscles to release spasms, tightness, scar tissue
- Contains 2 PVC rubber myofascial release balls - one 3.5" textured (spiky) ball and one 2.5" smooth ball
- Includes RockTape Movement Manifesto booklet with corrective exercises and tissue release techniques
- Convenient and portable - keep one set at home and one in your gym bag
- RockTape IS THE WORLD\'S BEST KINESIOLOGY TAPE - Use to treat sports & non-sports injuries: Ankle Sprain, Groin Pull, Hamstring Strain, Knee Injury, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Runner’s Knee, Back Pain and various Muscle & Joint pain
- 180% Elasticity - Stretching is Good. Kinesiology Tape with 180% elasticity allows athletes fuller and better range of motion. Our competitors only offer a 130-150% stretch
- Easy To Use 10" Pre-Cut Strips: Water Resistant + Ultra-Strong and Sticky Hypoallergenic Adhesive, Latex & Zinc Free - For Harsh & Wet Conditions use H2O adhesive.
- RockTape Edge is kinesiology tape perfected. Features our strongest adhesive combined with moisture management technology for pain relief that just won\'t quit
- Step-By-Step Instructions on RockTape\'s YouTube Channel provides instructions on taping body pain points, and relieving pressure off injuries
RockTape Edge contains the world\'s best kinesiology tape, designed stretchier and stickier than competitive tapes.
RockTape Edge contains the world\'s best kinesiology tape, designed stretchier and stickier than competitive tapes, and their unique topical Pain* relief cream RockSauce Fire. Combined, they make a powerful drug-free Pain relief system.
RockFloss is a new, reusable simple, latex elastic band that can help you move better and with less pain. It comes in a roll packaged in a stiff cardboard box that fits easily in your gym bag or backpack. It\'s easy, convenient and reusable, and available in 2″ or 4″ widths. RockFloss uses the science of compression and fascial shearing to help \'unstick\' muscles and joints so they move better and with less pain.