RockSauce Fire Skin Prep and Pain Reliever
Say hello to hot! RockSauce is a topical pain relief cream that works by providing incredibly strong heating sensations that last for hours – with powerful ingredients like menthol and capsaicin that work together to soothe sore joints and muscles. Best of all, it can be used with RockTape – it soaks right through, without compromising stickiness – delivering pain relief in combination with the power of kinesiology tape. Available in 2 sizes:
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics
- cooling sensation lasts for hours after application
- store in the fridge for extra-strength relief
- can be used as skin prep before taping or applied through tape without affecting adhesive
- 3 oz Roll-On - keeps your hands clean and clear of the powerful active ingredients. Take it anywhere, apply it anytime with no mess and no hassle
- 32 oz Pump Bottle - ideal for busy clinics, athletic trainers and other high volume users
We utilize industry-leading procedures to protect your privacy and security.
Orders received by 1:00 pm CST M-F will ship the same day.
30-day money-back guarantee for damaged, defective or unwanted items.
Using RockSauce with Kinesiology Tape
The perfect multi-use product for injured athletes, RockSauce is the only topical pain reliever designed for use with kinesiology tape. Athletes and trainers love the nanosac technology that allows the analgesic liniment to penetrate right through the tape into aching muscles. But, the Rock Sauce formula also has another unique distinction - it can be used as a skin preparation product prior to taping.
Instead of cleaning the skin with rubbing alcohol or other astringents, just roll on a small amount of RockSauce, then wipe and apply your tape. The RockSauce creates a perfect base for your kinesiology tape application. That soothing icy-hot sensation will kick in immediately and last for 1-2 hours. When you need a top-up, simply reapply along the surface of the tape and surrounding skin.
Instructions for Use
- Rub RockSauce into stiff, sore or injured muscles
- Wipe area with a paper towel to remove any excess liniment
- Apply kinesiology tape
- As needed, reapply RockSauce along the surface of the tape and surrounding skin
NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION - DO NOT DRINK! KEEP AWAY FROM EYES
Active: Methyl Salicylate (20%), Menthol (10%), Capsaicin (0.002%).
Inactive: Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montant Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
- Active Ingredients
- Methyl Salicylate (20%) Menthol (10%) Capsaicin (0.002%)
- Inactive Ingredients
- 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, PropyleneGlycol, Tocopheryl, Water
- Google Product Condition
- Google Product Type
- Health & Beauty > Health Care > First Aid > Bandages & Tapes
- Package Type
- Roll-On or Pump-Top
- Amazon Category
- Health and Personal Care
- Amazon Product Type
- Amazon Item Type Keyword
- Key Product Features 1
- Say hello to hot with RockSauce topical pain relief cream! Contains maximum allowed amounts of Methyl Salicylate (20%), Menthol (10%) and Capsaicin (0.002%)
- Key Product Features 2
- Convenient 3oz roll-on bottle means your hands stay clean and clear of the powerful active ingredients. Take it anywhere, apply it anytime with no mess and no hassle.
- Key Product Features 3
- It's not just for pain - RockSauce makes a great pre-tape prep, Graston, A.R.T. or IASTM lubricant, or even as a preventative measure before your workout.
- Key Product Features 4
- Take it anywhere. The compact 3oz makes it easy to travel with or store in your gym bag for pre or post workout.
- Key Product Features 5
- Target Audience 1
- Target Audience 2
- Target Audience 3
- Search Terms 1
- KT Tape pad arnica relif releaf tage selotape aloe
- Search Terms 2
- Rub h2o extreme extream extreem killer vera muscle
- Search Terms 3
- Rock therapy theropy kinesio kinetic padi pag rubb
- Search Terms 4
- Alote accessories outdoor supplys recovery medical
- Search Terms 5
- Heat ice fire cold biofreeze liniments peppermint
- Unit Count
- Marketplace Description
- The perfect multi-use product for injured athletes, RockSauce is the only topical pain reliever designed for use with kinesiology tape. Athletes and trainers love the nanosac technology that allows the analgesic liniment to penetrate right through the tap