RockSauce Ice Pain Relieving Gel
The 3 oz size comes in a convenient roll-on applicator that allows you to apply Ice wherever and whenever you need it without getting it on your hands - no more burning eyes after rubbing on a liniment and forgetting to wash your hands! The 32 oz (946 ml) pump bottle is ideal for clinical settings.
And, to top it off, RockSauce Ice can be used as a skin prep before applying kinesiology tape or directly through the tape at any time!
- 3 oz roll-on applicator Ices the target area, not your hands
- 32 oz pump bottle is great for clinics and training rooms
- can also be used as a skin prep - apply to skin then wipe away excess before taping
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics
- cooling sensation lasts for hours after application
- store in the fridge for extra-strength relief
We utilize industry-leading procedures to protect your privacy and security.
Orders received by 1:00 pm CST M-F will ship the same day.
30-day money-back guarantee for damaged, defective or unwanted items.
Using RockSauce Ice with Kinesiology Tape
The perfect multi-use product for injured athletes, RockSauce and RockSauce are the only topical pain relievers designed for use with kinesiology tape. Athletes and trainers love the nanosac technology that allows the analgesic liniment to penetrate right through the tape into aching muscles. But RockSauce Ice also has another unique distinction - it can be used as a skin preparation product prior to taping.
Instead of cleaning the skin with rubbing alcohol or other astringents, just roll on a small amount of Ice, then wipe and apply your tape. The liniment creates a perfect base for your kinesiology tape application. The Iceing sensation will kick in immediately and last for 1-2 hours. When you need a top-up, simply reapply along the surface of the tape and surrounding skin.
Instructions for Use
- Apply RockSauce Ice to stiff, sore or injured muscles
- Wipe area with a paper towel to remove any excess liniment
- Apply kinesiology tape
- As needed, reapply along the surface of the tape and surrounding skin
NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION - DO NOT DRINK! KEEP AWAY FROM EYES.
- Active Ingredients
- Menthol (6%)
- Inactive Ingredients
- Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Llex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Camellia Sinensis (G
- Google Product Type
- Health & Beauty > Health Care > First Aid > Bandages & Tapes
- Package Type
- Roll-On or Pump-Top
- Amazon Category
- Health and Personal Care
- Amazon Product Type
- Amazon Item Type Keyword
- Key Product Features 1
- Convenient 3oz roll-on targets the pain and not the hands
- Key Product Features 2
- Therapeutic cooling sensation lasts up to an hour
- Key Product Features 3
- Stronger than competitive brands, with more active ingredients
- Key Product Features 4
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with RockTape
- Key Product Features 5
- Great pre-tape prep: apply to skin and wipe excess away before taping
- Target Audience 1
- Target Audience 2
- Target Audience 3
- Search Terms 1
- KT Tape pad arnica relif releaf tage selotape aloe
- Search Terms 2
- Rub h2o extreme extream extreem killer vera muscle
- Search Terms 3
- Rock therapy theropy kinesio kinetic padi pag rubb
- Search Terms 4
- Alote accessories outdoor supplys recovery medical
- Search Terms 5
- Heat ice fire cold biofreeze liniments peppermint
- Unit Count
- Marketplace Description
- The perfect multi-use product for injured athletes, RockSauce is the only topical pain reliever designed for use with kinesiology tape. Athletes and trainers love the nanosac technology that allows the analgesic liniment to penetrate right through the tap