Neck Support - Kindmax
CureTape Punch comes in standard size 2 inch X 16.5 foot rolls. While it uses the same premium quality cotton and gentle but powerful adhesive as Classic CureTape, CureTape Punch has alternating rows of 2 and 3 holes punched into the tape, which gives it some qualities that are unique among kinesiology tapes.
The punches allow the tape to stretch along the height and the width, and allows the tape to apply pressure 3-dimensionally. This means that the tape provides increased stimulus and stretches skin and fascia due to the variations in pressure and stretch created by the openings, which has an increased effect on neurolymphatic and endorphine analgesic systems in the areas where it is applied. The openings also allow for greater ventilation of the skin, and allows the tape to dry more quickly after getting wet.
KT Tape Original Cotton is designed for use during light exercise or for non-exercisers wearing kinesiology tape for therapeutic purposes. It\'s lighter adhesive is easier on the skin and contains no latex. It provides targeted pain relief and will stay in place for up to 3 days, through daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool.
Precut strips are easy-to-apply and require no cutting. If you\'re new to taping, precut strips are a great way to start.
Each roll contains 20 precut 10" strips of synthetic kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
Unlike many other tapes who simply increase the amount of adhesive or package it differently, the creators of Vetkin worked cooperatively with veterinary institutes, olympic teams, ISELP, and the Equine and Canine Institutes to develop a tape specifically for veterinary applications. While it uses the same high quality cotton material base as CureTape, it undergoes a specialized drying process when combined with the adhesive to create a tape that has 35% stronger adhesion, but is easier to remove from the coat than traditional CureTape. It comes in a 2.4 inch (6cm) wide and 16.5 foot long roll which means you get 20% more tape per roll than a traditional 2 inch (5cm) wide roll for about 12 applications per roll.
KT Tape original cotton products are made with a light adhesive suitable for individuals participating in light exercise or exercise therapy. Those participating in heavy exercise should consider KT Tape Pro, which has a stronger adhesive.
- 2" x 16\' (5cm x 5m) roll - enough for 8-12 applications
- ultra-soft cotton for added comfort
- light-weight adhesive lasts up to 3 days
- dispenser box for easy access
- includes Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries
Edema strips are designed to decrease swelling and bruising by increasing lymphatic drainage. They can be used to relieve edema from:
- acute injuries such as sprains, strains and contusions
- post-surgical swelling and bruising
- residual swelling from chronic injuries, arthritis, bursitis, etc.
KT Tape Edema Strips are 2" wide by 18" long - the longest edema strips available. Each strip has a 2" anchor (the end with the KT Tape logo) and five 16" tails.
- 10% greater elasticity provides additional support for injuries and snap-back for performance enhancement
- proprietary, AllSport adhesive provides superior sticking power in all conditions, including water
- when properly applied, most applications will provide pain relief, comfort and support for 3-7 days
- each 16\' roll contains 20 precut 10" strips - enough tape for 10+ average applications
- precut strips combine the ease of precut strips with the convenience of a roll. Just open a roll, tear off a strip and you\'re ready to tape - no cutting or measuring required.
Y-strips are used to provide both support and pain relief for injured muscles and joints. The base of the Y is applied at either the top or bottom of the injured muscle or joint, then the two arms are applied around the borders. Select a size large enough to surround at least 80% of the injured area.
Use the dropdown selectors below to customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6", 8", 10" or 12"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are currently available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
Kinesio Equine is the first kinesiology tape designed for the unique needs of horses. It starts with Kinesio\'s advanced Kinesio Tex Gold FP technology, and is enhanced with:
- a stronger, specially-formulated adhesive that sticks to hair
- a safe, naturally-formulated additive to discourage ingestion
- a solid, non-patterned weave/adhesive to prevent overstimulation
Use Kinesio Equine to:
- reduce swelling and inflammation
- relieve joint or muscle pain
- provide support to injured areas
- relieve digestive discomfort
- calm anxiety
Are your WOD\'s getting the better of your wrists? Need a little extra wrist support for that last muscle up? RockWrists were designed to provide the perfect combination of elasticity and support for optimal comfort and performance. Designed by Jason Khalipa, RockWrists are competition grade wrist supports, made from tough polyester fabric with strings that won\'t break and elastic that won\'t turn brittle, no matter how sweat-soaked they become. The hook and loop fasteners allow you to cinch them to the perfect tension level for your workout.
The Genesis® Neoprene Power Band™ is an ultra-lightweight, durable magnetic aid providing complete unrestricted, flexible support. It helps to relieve tendonitis pain and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome while keeping your wrist therapeutically warm. The easy to use strap features a velcro tension adjustment to fit most bowlers.
- Embroidered Genesis® logos
- Easy velcro tension adjustment for total comfort
- Lightweight, stretchy neoprene material
- Increases circulation & rejuvenates cells
- Helps balance the nervous system
I Strips are used to provide support and pain relief to injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion The 6" length is ideal for smaller body parts or pediatric use. Convenient 15-pack is ideal for sport bags and first aid kits.
Sample pack contains 5 blue and 8 black 6" I strips.
K-Motion with Copper Infuzion™ is the only kinesiology tape with copper infused into the fabric for enhanced comfort and therapeutic benefits. Copper bracelets have been worn for centuries to relieve joint pain. Now with K-Motion kinesiology tape, you can have the benefits of copper anywhere you need it! Copper also has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which reduces skin irritation and helps K-Motion tape remain odor-free, even when worn for several days. Applied correctly, it provides pain relief, increased support and added stability for injured or weakened muscles, delays fatigue and can ease joint soreness. All without sacrificing your comfort or freedom of movement.
- 2" x 16.4\' roll provides enough tape for 8-12 average applications
- Hybrid cotton/synthetic fabric stands up to any environment without breaking down
- Proprietary, low-residue adhesive provides maximum adhesion with no mess
- Provides up to 5 days of continuous support and drug free pain relief
The MTC Kinesiology Taping For Horses by Academy of Equine Therapy equine physiotherapist Renate Ettl is an comprehensive manual that covers the theory and practical applications of the Muscular Taping Concept style of taping. This book has clear photographic illustrations and all of the step-by-step instructions you\'ll need for equine kinesiology taping. It starts with a beginner\'s guide to kinesiology taping including skin prep, tape cuts, and application techniques. It progresses into basic applications, injury appraisal, and clinical equine taping applications. Each section includes detailed charts, helpful tips, and warnings regarding common mistakes. MTC Kinesiology Taping For Horses is nearly 200 pages of densely packed information prepared to to teach you from scratch or hone your existing knowledge.
MTC focuses on stimulating regeneration and self-healing in muscles, joints, organs, and the neurological/circulatory systems without restricting freedom of movement in any way. The Medical Taping Concept works specifically to combat pain, itching, and swelling and provides support to muscles and joints while allowing full range of movement and minimizing irritation. There is a general section detailing common tape cuts and applications with their uses, but the majority of this book is dedicated to the in-depth illustrations and step-by-step instructions for specific therapeutic and preventative applications.
If you tape a lot, KT Tape jumbo rolls are the best kinesiology taping value you\'ll find. While bulk rolls from most other brands are 105\' (32m) long, KT Tape jumbo rolls are 125\' (38m) long. That\'s an extra 20 feet, or approximately 15-20 additional applications! Combine that with the fact that KT Tape bulk rolls are also priced lower than the competition and you\'ll see why they\'re the choice of so many health professionals.
KT Tape Classic is made from 100% cotton fibers for optimal comfort and breathability.
- Synthetic microfiber fabric is more durable than cotton
- UltraLite elastic core for enhanced support
- SecondSkin Adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- Dispenser box for easy access
For those who prefer to cut their own kinesiology tape applications, KT Tape Pro is now available in uncut rolls. Each 16\' (5m)standard roll can make 8-12 typical applications.With its hard plastic carrying case, it\'s the perfect item to keep in a gym bag or first aid kit.
KT TAPE PRO is the world\'s only 100% synthetic kinesiology tape, and was recently re-engineered with a stronger adhesive, to allow it to work in wet conditions and/or intense exercise.
- Synthetic microfiber fabric for durability and comfort
- UltraLite elastic core for enhanced support
- Latex-free for sensitive skin
- SecondSkin Adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- Comes with protective travel case, sticker and quick start guide
Need support that will endure your toughest workout? KT TAPE PRO is just what the trainer ordered. It will keep you pain free and supported exactly where you need it. KT TAPE PRO will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. KT TAPE PRO will stick with you in the harshest conditions including daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool. Wide is perfect for larger application areas, like the lower back, thighs, shoulders, or calves.
- 100% synthetic microfiber tape with reflective pattern
- ultra-strong SecondSkin adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- hard plastic carrying case with twist on lid
- convenient, precut "I" strips - no scissors needed
- latex and zinc-free
- 10 brilliant colors to mix and match
Each roll contains 10 precut 10" strips of synthetic kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.