Kinesio Taping for Lower Limbs Strength of Soccer Players
DISCONTINUED BY ROCKTAPE
Edema strips are used to relieve swelling and bruising. Often called fan cuts, the distinctive "fingers" are spread out along the lymphatic channels to encourage drainage of fluid and blood that accumulates in an area after injury or surgery.
RockTape Precut Edema Strips are 10" long by 4" wide and have a 2" base with 5 individual fingers. Each box contains 20 individual edema applications that can be worn for 5-7 days. Pre-cut edema strips are machine cut with rounded corners, reducing the fraying and curling that can occur when tape is cut by hand. Application is quick and simple. Start by folding and tearing the backing along the cut lines and where the anchor end meets the fingers. Remove the backing from the anchor end and apply according to package directions. Apply the fingers, one at a time, over the swollen or bruised area.
X-strips are the quick-relief strips of the kinesiology taping world. Each strip has a lengthwise cut from each end toward a solid center. For fast pain relief, simply apply the center part of the tape directly over any painful spot, then spread the arms and apply over the surrounding area in an X-pattern.
Customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6" or 8"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
SpiderTech Tape is the only kinesiology tape that comes with either regular or gentle adhesive. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
Single rolls of SpiderTape are perfect for sport bags, travel kits and home use. Each 16.4\' (5m) roll has enough tape for numerous applications. Gentle adhesive is available only in beige.
The 3 oz size comes in a convenient roll-on applicator that allows you to apply Ice wherever and whenever you need it without getting it on your hands - no more burning eyes after rubbing on a liniment and forgetting to wash your hands! The 32 oz (946 ml) pump bottle is ideal for clinical settings.
And, to top it off, RockSauce Ice can be used as a skin prep before applying kinesiology tape or directly through the tape at any time!
- 3 oz roll-on applicator Ices the target area, not your hands
- 32 oz pump bottle is great for clinics and training rooms
- can also be used as a skin prep - apply to skin then wipe away excess before taping
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics
- cooling sensation lasts for hours after application
- store in the fridge for extra-strength relief
KT Tape Gentle is designed for anyone with sensitive skin. Its lighter latex-free adhesive makes it less irritating to skin and easier to remove. It was created for use during light exercise or for non-exercisers wearing kinesiology tape for therapeutic purposes. It provides targeted pain relief and will stay in place for 1-3 days.
Precut strips are easy-to-apply and require no cutting. If you\'re new to taping, precut strips are a great way to start.
Each roll contains 20 precut 10" strips of natural cotton kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
I strips are the most commonly used taping configuration. They can be applied directly over the belly of an injured or overused muscle to assist in recovery or wrapped in a curved pattern around an injured joint. They can be used to provide decompression for pain relief or compression to promote recovery. Available in a variety of lengths for different body parts and situations.
Use the dropdown selectors below to customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6", 8", 10" or 12"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are currently available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
KT Tape\'s KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Compression Therapy System is like having your own personal, portable trauma kit. Whether you prefer heat therapy, cold therapy or need to alternate, Ice/Heat has you covered. It contains:
- 1 5" x 9" reusable heat pack
- 1 5" x 9" reusable ice pack
- 1 instant ice pack for emergencies
- 1 adjustable wrap that fits any body part
- 1 nylon carry bag
The versatile, adjustable wrap is a key component in the system. It keeps the ice/heat where you need it, so you can move freely during ice or heat therapy. The velcro fasteners allow you to apply as little or as much compression as you want, while the insulated pocket maintains optimal temperatures longer, allowing for more effective treatment.
KT TAPE PRO X Patches are small 4" x 4" kinesiology tape X-strips designed to provide spot-relief for painful muscles, tendons and joints. Developed for active consumers who doesn\'t want to be slowed down by pain or complex taping applications, KT TAPE PRO X will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for 3-5 days.
Each box comes with 15 precut X-patches in a hard plastic carrying case that will keep them in good shape no matter where you go. A Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries is included with every purchase.
- X marks the spot - apply directly over painful areas anywhere on the body
- Bi-directional stretch for increased feedback
- Made from synthetic microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Apply alone for pain relief or combine with KT Tape strips for additional support
- Protective travel case keeps strips like new until used
Need support that will endure your toughest workout? KT TAPE PRO is just what the trainer ordered. It will keep you pain free and supported exactly where you need it. KT TAPE PRO will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. KT TAPE PRO will stick with you in the harshest conditions including daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool. Wide is perfect for larger application areas, like the lower back, thighs, shoulders, or calves.
- 100% synthetic microfiber tape with reflective pattern
- ultra-strong SecondSkin adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- hard plastic carrying case with twist on lid
- convenient, precut "I" strips - no scissors needed
- latex and zinc-free
- 10 brilliant colors to mix and match
Each roll contains 10 precut 10" strips of synthetic kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
RockTape makes the only 4" wide kinesiology tape in the industry. If you prefer to cut your own kinesiology taping applications, you\'ll love this widebody roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. Mini Big Daddy is perfect for taping larger areas like the thigh and lower back, allowing quick creation of custom applications without cutting multiple strips. For areas with large bruises or significant swelling, use this 4" tape to create a custom fan taping with multiple "fingers" to enhance lymphatic drainage.
- Each 4" x 16\' (10cm x 5m) roll has enough tape for 10-12 average applications
- Each roll comes in its own dispenser box
- Includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications
- RockTape has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other tapes for greater support of working or injured muscles
Supercharge your kinesiology taping with negative ions for greater pain relief and faster recovery. Pair that with the strongest adhesive in the industry and you\'ve got a tape that won\'t quit, even if you do! Each 16\' roll contains 20 tear-off 10 inch strips with 5-7 day wear time.
StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for knee pain and inflammation. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Runner\'s jumper\'s or cyclist\'s knee
- Arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis
- Cartilage or meniscus injuries
- Ligament or tendon injuries
- Recovery after back surgery
The SpiderTech Ankle Spider is a precut kinesiology tape for the calf, Achilles tendon and sole of the foot. It begins on the back of the leg below the knee and extends over the Achilles tendon, heel and sole of the foot. It can help with:
- strained or pulled calf muscles
- cramps/spasms in the calf or foot
- Achille\'s tendinitis
- plantar fasciitis, fallen arches, foot pain
- plantaris tear or rupture
- Achille\'s tendon enthesopathy
- posterior shin splints
- muscle, ligament or tendon injuries to the calf or foot
- recovery from surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
Because Acupuncture and Kinesio Taping® operate under similar principles, they can be used separately or in concert to address acute and chronic pain as well as various types of physical and emotional stress. The tape can be used either at specific acupuncture points or in larger areas to move energy along meridians within the affected region. Appropriate application of Kinesio® Tex Tape can stimulate energy flow and support the self-healing process.
This DVD is part of the Kinesio Clinical Video Series, a collection of 10 training videos to help health professionals learn more about incorporating Kinesio Taping into their specialties. Each video is approximately 45 minutes long and features specialists in the topic presented.