SpiderTech Tape Single Rolls
SpiderTech Tape is the only kinesiology tape that comes with either regular or gentle adhesive. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
Single rolls of SpiderTape are perfect for sport bags, travel kits and home use. Each 16.4' (5m) roll has enough tape for numerous applications. Regular adhesive is available in beige, black, blue and pink. Gentle comes in beige only.
We utilize industry-leading procedures to protect your privacy and security.
Orders received by 1:00 pm CST M-F will ship the same day.
30-day money-back guarantee for damaged, defective or unwanted items.
How Does SpiderTape Work?
The unique combination of thinness, elasticity and adhesive wave pattern allows SpiderTape to microscopically lift the skin, creating a space between the skin and the underlying tissues. This relieves pressure and irritation on the underlying pain receptors, which can lead to a rapid relief of pain. It also reduces pressure on the lymphatic drainage system, allowing it to more effectively remove fluid causing swelling and edema. These qualities create a therapeutic tape of unsurpassed quality that can used as a sports tape or athletic tape just as effectively as a medical tape.
What Makes SpiderTape Special?
Because Spider Tech Tape has an almost identical thickness and elasticity as human skin, it is completely comfortable to wear. It does not compress, bind or chaffe sensitive areas. The SpiderTape method of kinesiology taping involves applying the tape over and around muscles and joints, rather than encasing them in tape, as traditional athletic taping does. This allows SpiderTech kinesiology tape to provide support without restricting a healthy range of motion. This feature is especially appreciated by athletes and injured individuals who need to continue their activities as they recover from an injury.
Printable Application Instructions
- Tape Type
- Uncut Rolls
- 2 inches (5 cm)
- Adhesive Type
- Regular (3-5 days)
- Package Qty
- 1 Unit
- 16 feet (5m)
- Google Product Type
- Health & Beauty > Health Care > First Aid > Bandages & Tapes
- Amazon Category
- Health and Personal Care
- Amazon Product Type
- Amazon Item Type Keyword
- Key Product Features 1
- Premium Clinical Grade Therapeutic Athletic Kinesiology Tape (2" x 16.4")
- Key Product Features 2
- Helps in Injury Prevention and supports faster recovery and pain relief.
- Key Product Features 3
- Latex Free, Water Resistant and Sweat Proof. Lasts up to 5 days
- Key Product Features 4
- Helps with arthritis, joint strain, improved athletic performance, disc injuries, muscle strains, post-operative rehabilitation and muscle spasms
- Key Product Features 5
- Used by Medical Professionals, Pro Athletes and Active Adults
- Target Audience 1
- Target Audience 2
- Target Audience 3
- Search Terms 1
- Spider gentle uncut kinesiology kinesio medical
- Search Terms 2
- Tape spidertech sensitive skin teh athletic cotton
- Search Terms 3
- Japan nitto denko package body wrap roll rol sider
- Search Terms 4
- Spidered tage selotape tech jpana bodys boddy bod
- Search Terms 5
- Wrapp wap weap rach srap spyder rolle
- Unit Count
- Unit Count Type
- Uncut Roll