PerformTex Pediatric Kinesiology Tape is the first tape developed specifically for children and infants. It features a gentle "easy off" adhesive that removes easily and won\'t irritate sensitive skin, yet is strong enough to handle the wear and tear of active little people. With it\'s soft cotton fabric covered with monkeys and flowers, "Monkey Tape" will quickly become a favorite with all small patients. Perform Tex Pediatric Tape can also be used by young-at-heart individuals or monkey lovers with sensitive skin!
Great for abdominal support, toe clawing, supination/pronation issues, improvement of oral motor skills, swallowing and feeding disorders, scoliosis, postural support and cerebral palsy conditions, just to name a few. The only limit is your imagination.
- 100% cotton, with no medications and no latex
- gentle, "easy off" adhesive for no-ouch removal
- stays on through bathing, swimming and playing
- can be worn up to 5 days
- 10-12 applications per 2" x 16\'
Edema strips are used to relieve swelling and bruising. Often called fan cuts, the distinctive "fingers" are spread out along the lymphatic channels to encourage drainage of fluid and blood that accumulates in an area after injury or surgery.
RockTape Precut Edema Strips are 10" long by 4" wide and have a 2" base with 5 individual fingers. Each box contains 20 individual edema applications that can be worn for 5-7 days. Pre-cut edema strips are machine cut with rounded corners, reducing the fraying and curling that can occur when tape is cut by hand. Application is quick and simple. Start by folding and tearing the backing along the cut lines and where the anchor end meets the fingers. Remove the backing from the anchor end and apply according to package directions. Apply the fingers, one at a time, over the swollen or bruised area.
The Genesis® Neoprene Power Band™ is an ultra-lightweight, durable magnetic aid providing complete unrestricted, flexible support. It helps to relieve tendonitis pain and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome while keeping your wrist therapeutically warm. The easy to use strap features a velcro tension adjustment to fit most bowlers.
- Embroidered Genesis® logos
- Easy velcro tension adjustment for total comfort
- Lightweight, stretchy neoprene material
- Increases circulation & rejuvenates cells
- Helps balance the nervous system
Although focused on Kinesio Taping for lymphedema and severe swelling, this manual also covers basic taping techniques for common injuries. The most recently-published manual, it is beautifully illustrated, with simple, step-by-step, full color instructions.
This manual is recommended for individuals with a good understanding of anatomy and medical terminology or experienced professionals who have been trained in the Kinesio® Taping Method.
8.5" x 11" softcover, spiral bound
172 pages with color photos
1. Understanding Lymphoedema and Chronic Swelling
2. Fundamentals of Kinesio Tex Taping
3. Kinesio Taping for Acute Localized Swelling
4. Kinesio Taping of the Deep Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
5. Kinesiio Taping of the Collector Lymphatics for Acute or Chronic Swelling
6. Kinesio Taping of the Superficial Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
7. Kinesio Taping for Pitting Oedema, Indurated Tissue, Scar Tissue and Chronic Venous Conditions
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
Kinesio Tape FP 3" Single Rolls are 3 inches wide (50% wider than standard 2" tape) and 16 feet long. They are a great solution for larger patients and/or larger body areas such as the quadriceps, hamstrings, IT band and lower back. . This extra wide KinesioTape can also be used to create heavy duty X,Y and I cuts or more complex fan or web cuts.
Make a pure shot every time with this premium ball wipe pad. Made of durable all natural genuine buffalo leather, the heavy knap of the Pure Pad™ will effortlessly absorb dirt and oil better than any microfiber towel or shammy ever could. It\'s been specifically sized to fit in the palm of your hand, so right away you\'ll notice the texture and feel the difference in weight. Every time you use it, you\'ll be reminded that this isn\'t just another ordinary bowling towel.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP provides major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, the new, patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
These narrower 1" wide rolls are ideal for infants and children or smaller body part such as the hand, foot, fingers, toes and face. Made from the new Kinesio Tex Gold FP Tape these rolls are 1 inch wide (half the width of standard 2" tape) and 16.4 feet long. This narrow width can be used to create lymphatic fan or web patterns with less cutting than regular tape, It can also be used for support or corrective applications on the hands, feet or face.
* Each box contains two rolls, 1" x 16.4\'.
Clinical Therapeutic Applications of the Kinesio Taping Method is a detailed, technical manual, written for medical practitioners and individuals with an extensive understanding of anatomy and medical terminology. The 3rd edition, published in 2013, is a significant upgrade with 30 additional pages of KinesioTaping instructions and full color photographs replacing the old black and white images .
This is an official Kinesio Taping Method manual, based on over 30 years of clinical research, application and useage, including nearly 500 studies from more than 25 countries showing positive clinical outcomes.
The most comprehensive and up to date of all the KinesioTaping manuals, Clinical Therapeutic Applications opens by explaining the rationale and methodology for 7 different corrective taping techniques. This is followed by detailed KinesioTaping instructions with step-by-step color photographs for a wide variety of injuries and medical conditions. The table of contents is organized by body part, making it easy to quickly find taping directions for specific injuries or health conditions.
8.5" x 11" softcover, spiral bound
Supercharge your kinesiology taping with negative ions for greater pain relief and faster recovery. Pair that with the strongest adhesive in the industry and you\'ve got a tape that won\'t quit, even if you do! Each 16\' roll contains 20 tear-off 10 inch strips with 5-7 day wear time.
- 10% greater elasticity provides additional support for injuries and snap-back for performance enhancement
- proprietary, AllSport adhesive provides superior sticking power in all conditions, including water
- when properly applied, most applications will provide pain relief, comfort and support for 3-7 days
- each 16\' roll contains 20 precut 10" strips - enough tape for 10+ average applications
- precut strips combine the ease of precut strips with the convenience of a roll. Just open a roll, tear off a strip and you\'re ready to tape - no cutting or measuring required.
StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
The KT Tape Recovery+ Patch is a groundbreaking product for the treatment of swelling, inflammation and bruising. The unique one-piece design makes it possible to apply an effective edema application in less than a minute. Simply remove the backing from the center part of the application and apply over the affected area. Then remove the backing strip from the outer edge and smooth the tape down. Compare this to the tedious process of cutting and applying hand-cut fan strips and you\'ll understand why this is a game changer!
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Effective for acute or chronic conditions
- No measuring or cutting required
- Simple 2-step process for fast and easy application
- No training necessary to apply effectively
- Provides 24/7 therapy up to 3 days
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for calf or achilles tendon pain. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Achilles tendinitis
- Strained or fatigued calf muscles
- Calf cramps or spasms
- Ruptured or torn plantaris
- Recovery after surgery
Are your WOD\'s getting the better of your wrists? Need a little extra wrist support for that last muscle up? RockWrists were designed to provide the perfect combination of elasticity and support for optimal comfort and performance. Designed by Jason Khalipa, RockWrists are competition grade wrist supports, made from tough polyester fabric with strings that won\'t break and elastic that won\'t turn brittle, no matter how sweat-soaked they become. The hook and loop fasteners allow you to cinch them to the perfect tension level for your workout.
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for foot and arch pain. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch pain, fallen arches
- Tendinitis or arthritis in the foot
- Swollen, aching or tired feet
- Recovery after foot surgery