- Strip Type: X Strips
X-strips are the quick-relief strips of the kinesiology taping world. Each strip has a lengthwise cut from each end toward a solid center. For fast pain relief, simply apply the center part of the tape directly over any painful spot, then spread the arms and apply over the surrounding area in an X-pattern.
Customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6" or 8"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
KT TAPE PRO X Patches are small 4" x 4" kinesiology tape X-strips designed to provide spot-relief for painful muscles, tendons and joints. Developed for active consumers who doesn\'t want to be slowed down by pain or complex taping applications, KT TAPE PRO X will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for 3-5 days.
Each box comes with 15 precut X-patches in a hard plastic carrying case that will keep them in good shape no matter where you go. A Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries is included with every purchase.
- X marks the spot - apply directly over painful areas anywhere on the body
- Bi-directional stretch for increased feedback
- Made from synthetic microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Apply alone for pain relief or combine with KT Tape strips for additional support
- Protective travel case keeps strips like new until used