Knee Stability - StrengthTape
The original Kinesio Tex Tape has been given a facelift! New packaging, a new color (white) and a new roll size (13\') make Kinesio Tex Classic the ideal tape for personal use, family first aid kits, sports bags and travel kits. Kinesio Tape Classic uses the famous traditional wave design that has stood the test of time for over 30 years.
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.
Each 2" x 13\' roll provides an average of 7-10 applications. Available in beige, black, blue, pink, and now white - there\'s no therapeutic difference between the colors, but you can use them to make a great fashion statement! Each single roll of Kinesio comes in a handy dispenser box that allows you to cut just the amount you need.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP single rolls are 2" wide x 16 feet long, enough for 10-12 applications.
RockTape H2O is the ultimate kinesiology tape for water sports. Designed to work in harsh environments to enhance performance and recovery, H2O has undergone rigorous testing in the wild waters of the Pacific and come out with flying... or should we say, swimming colors.
H2O is a great tape for surfers, swimmers, water polo players, triathletes, and other water sports. Because of the extra-sticky adhesive, it\'s not recommended for infants, geriatric use or individuals with sensitive or fragile skin. RockTape has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other kinesiology tapes, allowing it to provide enhanced support for injured or working muscles.
Each 16\' roll provides enough tape for 8-12 average applications, with a wear-time of 3-7 days. Every box includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing instructions for a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications.
Sorry, OUT OF STOCK and Discontinued by RockTape. Check out Vetkin or KinesioTex Gold FP for other 1" Wide options!
RockTape\'s 1" wide kinesiology tape is an integral part of any taping kit. Also referred to as finger tape, it is ideal for taping small areas like the hands, fingers, feet and toes. It can also be used to create X and Y configurations without the need to cut 2" tape down the middle. This means less fraying and longer-lasting applications, since all of the edges are machine-cut. This narrow width tape is also ideal for taping infants and children without having to cut regular tape into smaller strips.
RockTape 1" is used extensively by bowlers, volleyball players and other athletes whose hands and fingers take a beating. It\'s equally effective for conditions such as arthritis in the fingers, hands, feet and toes.
* Each pack contains 2 rolls of 1" x 16.4\' (2.5cm x 5m) kinesiology tape
Make a pure shot every time with this premium ball wipe pad. Made of durable all natural genuine buffalo leather, the heavy knap of the Pure Pad™ will effortlessly absorb dirt and oil better than any microfiber towel or shammy ever could. It\'s been specifically sized to fit in the palm of your hand, so right away you\'ll notice the texture and feel the difference in weight. Every time you use it, you\'ll be reminded that this isn\'t just another ordinary bowling towel.
RockTape makes the only 4" wide kinesiology tape in the industry. If you prefer to cut your own kinesiology taping applications, you\'ll love this widebody roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. Mini Big Daddy is perfect for taping larger areas like the thigh and lower back, allowing quick creation of custom applications without cutting multiple strips. For areas with large bruises or significant swelling, use this 4" tape to create a custom fan taping with multiple "fingers" to enhance lymphatic drainage.
- Each 4" x 16\' (10cm x 5m) roll has enough tape for 10-12 average applications
- Each roll comes in its own dispenser box
- Includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications
- RockTape has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other tapes for greater support of working or injured muscles
RockFloss is a new, reusable simple, latex elastic band that can help you move better and with less pain. It comes in a roll packaged in a stiff cardboard box that fits easily in your gym bag or backpack. It\'s easy, convenient and reusable, and available in 2″ or 4″ widths. RockFloss uses the science of compression and fascial shearing to help \'unstick\' muscles and joints so they move better and with less pain.
ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape with a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than industry standard. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently. And Rock Tape\'s stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Bulk rolls are an economical solution for those who tape a lot. At 2" wide x 105\' long, a RockTape Bulk Roll is equivalent to 6.5 regular rolls. Each roll comes conveniently packaged in its own dispenser box, making it easy to cut just the amount of tape you need. Includes poster with instructions for a variety of injury and performance taping applications.
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it a top choice of high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Single rolls of RockTape are perfect for sport bags, travel kits and home use. Each 2" x 16.4\' roll has enough tape for 8-12 applications. And with a huge assortment of colors and patterns from basic beige to flying skulls, you can make a fashion statement as you blow by the competition! Each single roll of RockTape comes in its own dispenser box and includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications.
RockGuards are durable shin protectors made with cushioned 5mm neoprene on the front and a lightweight mesh on the back. A 2" zipper at the bottom makes them easy on and off. Use them anywhere your shins may take a beating - CrossFit, mountain biking obstacle course racing, trail running, rope climbs, deadlifts, cleans, snatches and box jumps, just to name a few.
- perforated neoprene on front allows breathability and release of water during OCR
- 4-way-stretch lycra on back for less bulk and full flexion
- 2" zipper for easy on and off
- footstrap to keep them in place no matter what you do
- RockGuards come as a pair
Talons are the ultimate high-tech workout glove. They will protect your hands from blisters and tears, even during the most brutal workouts, but that\'s just where the benefits begin. Need to make a call during your workout? Talons are touch-screen friendly. Sweat running into your eyes? A microfiber patch on the thumb will take care of that. Need to chalk up? No worries, the synthetic palm is chalk-friendly, even when it\'s caked onto barbells and rigs. Struggling to make your muscle ups? Silicone beading on the palm will make sure you don\'t slip.
- touch screen friendly
- seamless palm construction
- hook grip thumb protection
- silicone beads on the palm for extra grip
- microfiber sweat wipe patch
- venter side walls on fingers
- para-cord pull strap
- work great with chalk
Are your WOD\'s getting the better of your wrists? Need a little extra wrist support for that last muscle up? RockWrists were designed to provide the perfect combination of elasticity and support for optimal comfort and performance. Designed by Jason Khalipa, RockWrists are competition grade wrist supports, made from tough polyester fabric with strings that won\'t break and elastic that won\'t turn brittle, no matter how sweat-soaked they become. The hook and loop fasteners allow you to cinch them to the perfect tension level for your workout.
HookGrip tape is designed to protect the thumbs of weightlifters when using the hookgrip* technique. Instead of a standard 16\' roll of RockTape, HookGrip Tape is precut into 32 strips, each 2" wide by 6" long - the perfect size for any thumb. Strips tear off easily for quick application. THat means less time taping and more time lifting!
- protects thumbs and enhances grip during high volume barbell lifts
- approved for use in all competition as long as thumb tip is not covered
- developed with CrossFit legend Jason Khalipa, exclusively for RockTape
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions per roll
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- no scissors required - just tear off and apply
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for calf or achilles tendon pain. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Achilles tendinitis
- Strained or fatigued calf muscles
- Calf cramps or spasms
- Ruptured or torn plantaris
- Recovery after surgery
* Contains 5 packages, each with 1 single-use application with a wear time of 3-5 days.
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for elbow pain. Can be applied to inner, outer or back of elbow. Great for:
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer\'s elbow
- Bursitis or arthritis
- Tendon or ligament injuries
- Recovery after elbow surgery
* Contains 5 packages, each with 1 single-use application with a wear time of 3-5 days.
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for foot and arch pain. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch pain, fallen arches
- Tendinitis or arthritis in the foot
- Swollen, aching or tired feet
- Recovery after foot surgery
* Contains 5 packages, each with 2 single-use applications with a wear time of 3-5 days.