Knee Stability - StrengthTape
KT FLEX is a revolutionary 2-strip system that provides effective support for weak or injured knees without the bulk or restriction of a stabilizing sleeve. It features KT Tape\'s patented FREEFLEX™ technology in the form of a flexible stabilizing bar embedded in the tape for added support and stability.
- Supports like a sleeve without the restriction
- Supports while allowing full range of motion
- Water resistant, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for use in many athletic activities
- Can be worn 1-3 days
- 8 strips/package = 4 applications
One of the most important components of lifting is maintaining knee stability. The heavier the lift, the more strain the knees and quadriceps undergo. If your knees hurt when you lift or you have trouble stabilizing them, RockTape\'s Assassins could become your new best workout buddy.
Assassins are designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats. Unlike other supports, they are extra tall and designed to compress the vastus medialis oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella (kneecap) to help ensure proper stability and tracking. Assassins also provide compression and warmth to promote blood flow to the knees and surround musculature.
Assassins are sold in pairs and come in 2 thicknesses (5mm and 7mm), 5 sizes (XS - XL)
- SBR Neoprene front protection and 4-way stretch lycra side panels
- Double Mauser Stitching - the latest in stitching technology, which greatly enhances durability
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for knee pain and inflammation. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Runner\'s jumper\'s or cyclist\'s knee
- Arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis
- Cartilage or meniscus injuries
- Ligament or tendon injuries
- Recovery after back surgery
* Contains 5 packages, each with 1 single-use application with a wear time of 3-5 days.
The SpiderTech Full Knee Spider relieves pain and inflammation from a wide variety of knee conditions. It provides full coverage above and below the knee to support the most serious injuries. It can help with:
- Runner\'s, Jumper\'s, Cyclist\'s Knee
- Patellar tendinitis
- Arthritis or bursitis of the knee
- Kneecap pain
- Degenerated or torn cartilage/meniscus
- Strained knee ligaments
- Recovery after knee surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear-time.