Low Back Pain - Kinesio Tape
RockTape H2O is the ultimate kinesiology tape for water sports. Designed to work in harsh environments to enhance performance and recovery, H2O has undergone rigorous testing in the wild waters of the Pacific and come out with flying... or should we say, swimming colors.
H2O is a great tape for surfers, swimmers, water polo players, triathletes, and other water sports. Because of the extra-sticky adhesive, it\'s not recommended for infants, geriatric use or individuals with sensitive or fragile skin. RockTape has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other kinesiology tapes, allowing it to provide enhanced support for injured or working muscles.
Each 16\' roll provides enough tape for 8-12 average applications, with a wear-time of 3-7 days. Every box includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing instructions for a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications.
HookGrip tape is designed to protect the thumbs of weightlifters when using the hookgrip* technique. Instead of a standard 16\' roll of RockTape, HookGrip Tape is precut into 32 strips, each 2" wide by 6" long - the perfect size for any thumb. Strips tear off easily for quick application. THat means less time taping and more time lifting!
- protects thumbs and enhances grip during high volume barbell lifts
- approved for use in all competition as long as thumb tip is not covered
- developed with CrossFit legend Jason Khalipa, exclusively for RockTape
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions per roll
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- no scissors required - just tear off and apply
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it a top choice of high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Single rolls of RockTape are perfect for sport bags, travel kits and home use. Each 2" x 16.4\' roll has enough tape for 8-12 applications. And with a huge assortment of colors and patterns from basic beige to flying skulls, you can make a fashion statement as you blow by the competition! Each single roll of RockTape comes in its own dispenser box and includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications.
The SpiderTech Upper Back/Postural Spider relieves pain, inflammation and spasms between the shoulder blades. It can also be used for scapular instability and to reduce "round shouldered" posture. The Upper Back Spider is often combined with the Shoulder Spider for certain types of shoulder injuries.>It can help with:
- Upper back pain and inflammation
- Poor posture, rounded shoulders
- Stiffness, spasms or pain related to overuse or prolonged poor posture
- Weak upper back muscles
- Scapular stabilization
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
RockTape\'s 1" wide kinesiology tape is an integral part of any taping kit. Also referred to as finger tape, it is ideal for taping small areas like the hands, fingers, feet and toes. It can also be used to create X and Y configurations without the need to cut 2" tape down the middle. This means less fraying and longer-lasting applications, since all of the edges are machine-cut. This narrow width tape is also ideal for taping infants and children without having to cut regular tape into smaller strips.
RockTape 1" is used extensively by bowlers, volleyball players and other athletes whose hands and fingers take a beating. It\'s equally effective for conditions such as arthritis in the fingers, hands, feet and toes.
* Each pack contains 2 rolls of 1" x 16.4\' (2.5cm x 5m) kinesiology tape
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
RockTape makes the only 4" wide kinesiology tape in the industry. If you prefer to cut your own kinesiology taping applications, you\'ll love this widebody roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. Mini Big Daddy is perfect for taping larger areas like the thigh and lower back, allowing quick creation of custom applications without cutting multiple strips. For areas with large bruises or significant swelling, use this 4" tape to create a custom fan taping with multiple "fingers" to enhance lymphatic drainage.
- Each 4" x 16\' (10cm x 5m) roll has enough tape for 10-12 average applications
- Each roll comes in its own dispenser box
- Includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications
- RockTape has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other tapes for greater support of working or injured muscles
The SpiderTech Lower Back Spider relieves pain, inflammation and spasms in the lower back. It is applied at the base of the lower back, extending up to cover both the erector and oblique muscles on both sides of the spine. It can help with:
- Lower back strains, pain and inflammation
- Muscle spasms in the lower back or gluteal area
- Weak or poorly toned lower back muscles
- Stiff, sore back from overuse
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal enthesopathy
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.