The SpiderTech Upper Back/Postural Spider relieves pain, inflammation and spasms between the shoulder blades. It can also be used for scapular instability and to reduce "round shouldered" posture. The Upper Back Spider is often combined with the Shoulder Spider for certain types of shoulder injuries.
The Spider Tech Precut Shoulder Tape is thin and flexible, allowing it to provide pain relief and support without limiting range of motion. This allows many individuals with shoulder injuries to remain active as they recover, avoiding the loss of strength and mobility that occurs with inactivity.
Each application can be worn for up to 5 days, providing ongoing therapeutic benefits 24/7 for the entire time it is worn.
Upper Back/Postural SpiderTape Benefits
- Relieves acute and chronic upper back pain
- Reduces pain/stiffness between the shoulder blades
- Relieves muscle spasms, hot spots, trigger points
- Relieves strain and fatigue in upper back muscles
- Provides continuous stimulation to maintain better posture for up to 5 days
- Provides postural support without binding
- Enhances strength in upper back area by restoring normal muscle activation
- Works with Shoulder Spider to accelerate recovery after shoulder or rotator cuff surgery
- upper back pain and inflammation
- poor posture, rounded shoulders
- stiffness, spasms or pain related to overuse or prolonged poor posture
- weak upper back muscles
- scapular stabilization
Black, Blue, Pink and Beige
: Regular and Gentle
One size fits most (5'2" - 6'3")
: One single-use application per package
: Can be worn up to 5 days
Adheres through sweating, swimming or showering
Not recommended for hot tub or sauna
*Please read Application Tips Page carefully and follow
instructions to obtain maximum application time and durability.
- Tape Type
- Precut Applications
- Precut Style
- Upper Back
- Body Part
- Upper Back
- Adhesive Type
- Regular (3-5 days)
- Package Qty
- 1 Unit
- Special Features
- Easy Application
- Package Type
- Single Item Packet
- Key Product Features 1
- Premium Clinical Grade Kinesio Tape for Muscle and Joint Support in the back as well as postural support.
- Key Product Features 2
- Used by Medical Professionals, Athletes, and Olympians.
- Key Product Features 3
- Made from 100% Cotton Original Nitto Denko Japanese Material.
- Key Product Features 4
- Engineered in Canada for injury prevention and pain relief in the back.
- Key Product Features 5
- Water and sweat resistant, long lasting and latex free.
- Unit Count
- Unit Count Type
- Precut Application