How to Apply Kinesiology Tape
The original Kinesio Tex Tape has been given a facelift! New packaging, a new color (white) and a new roll size (13\') make Kinesio Tex Classic the ideal tape for personal use, family first aid kits, sports bags and travel kits. Kinesio Tape Classic uses the famous traditional wave design that has stood the test of time for over 30 years.
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.
Each 2" x 13\' roll provides an average of 7-10 applications. Available in beige, black, blue, pink, and now white - there\'s no therapeutic difference between the colors, but you can use them to make a great fashion statement! Each single roll of Kinesio comes in a handy dispenser box that allows you to cut just the amount you need.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP single rolls are 2" wide x 16 feet long, enough for 10-12 applications.
Fan taping is a simple and effective way to reduce swelling, bruising, and even the severe swelling associated with lymphedema. Applying the tails of the fan tape over the affected area lifts the skin microscopically, enhancing lymphatic drainage. This allows accumulated fluid to drain away, dramtically reducing both edema and the appearance of bruising. The use of Kinesio Taping is so effective that it has become a standard treatment in lymphedema treatment plans. While it used to be tedious work to cut strips of KinesioTape into the thin "tails" required for lymphatic drainage, the introduction of precut Kinesio Fan Strips has made lymphatic taping quick and easy.
* Package contains twelve 2" x 12" fan strips - 3 beige, 3 black, 3 blue and 3 pink.
KT FLEX is a revolutionary 2-strip system that provides effective support for weak or injured knees without the bulk or restriction of a stabilizing sleeve. It features KT Tape\'s patented FREEFLEX™ technology in the form of a flexible stabilizing bar embedded in the tape for added support and stability.
- Supports like a sleeve without the restriction
- Supports while allowing full range of motion
- Water resistant, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for use in many athletic activities
- Can be worn 1-3 days
- 8 strips/package = 4 applications
KT Tape Original Cotton Grip Tape for abrasion control is KT Tape\'s solution for the sores and blisters that come with using the *Hookgrip lifting technique. Each roll has been precut into 40 strips, each of which is 5 inches long and 2 inches wide (12.7 cm X 5 cm). This unique size is specially designed to wrap around fingers and thumbs to add a layer of protection where you need it most, and the strong adhesive will make sure that your tape stays on through blood, sweat, and tears!
- Strong adhesive designed to withstand intense workouts
- Protects thumbs from blistering and abrasion
- Enhances grip during heavy barbell, kettlebell, crossfit, and Olympic lifting
- Approved for competetive lifting (unless fingertips are covered)
- Highest available strip count (40 Strips per roll).
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- Strips are precut and tear off to save you time and effort
- Includes an illustrated step-by-step guide for proper application
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts.
Kinesio Tex Performance+ is an exciting new twist on Kinesio\'s tried and true line of kinesiology tapes. Performance Plus Tape combines the best features of Kinesio Tex Classic and Kinesio Tex Gold FP to create the perfect kinesiology tape for everyday use. While Gold FP targets surface tissue and Kinesio Tex Classic targets deeper muscles, Kinesio Tex Performance+ meets in the middle to provide support and pressure relief for the fascia and muscles between these two layers. Using a unique 50/50 cotton/polyester blend, a snowflake style, and Kinesio\'s patented wave adhesive pattern, Performance+ tape provides the deep muscle support you need and the shallow muscle/skin decompression your muscles with thank you for!
Each roll comes pre-wound on a sturdy plastic dispensing spool that protects your tape wherever you take it and the side port lets you unwind and rewind it without ever having to take the tape out! Each 2" x 16.4\' roll provides an average of 8-12 applications.
KT Tape original cotton products are made with a light adhesive suitable for individuals participating in light exercise or exercise therapy. Those participating in heavy exercise should consider KT Tape Pro, which has a stronger adhesive.
- 2" x 16\' (5cm x 5m) roll - enough for 8-12 applications
- ultra-soft cotton for added comfort
- light-weight adhesive lasts up to 3 days
- dispenser box for easy access
- includes Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries
For those who prefer to cut their own kinesiology tape applications, KT Tape Pro is now available in uncut rolls. Each 16\' (5m)standard roll can make 8-12 typical applications.With its hard plastic carrying case, it\'s the perfect item to keep in a gym bag or first aid kit.
KT TAPE PRO is the world\'s only 100% synthetic kinesiology tape, and was recently re-engineered with a stronger adhesive, to allow it to work in wet conditions and/or intense exercise.
- Synthetic microfiber fabric for durability and comfort
- UltraLite elastic core for enhanced support
- Latex-free for sensitive skin
- SecondSkin Adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- Comes with protective travel case, sticker and quick start guide
Edema strips are designed to decrease swelling and bruising by increasing lymphatic drainage. They can be used to relieve edema from:
- acute injuries such as sprains, strains and contusions
- post-surgical swelling and bruising
- residual swelling from chronic injuries, arthritis, bursitis, etc.
KT Tape Edema Strips are 2" wide by 18" long - the longest edema strips available. Each strip has a 2" anchor (the end with the KT Tape logo) and five 16" tails.
SpiderTech\'s Y PowerStripsStrips are 2" x 8" strips of kinesiology tape with one solid end and a longitudnal cut extending from the other end, creating a Y configuration. This taping configuration is usually applied around the borders of a muscle or joint that is injured, inflamed or weak. This size is ideal for taping areas like the arm, thigh, neck, back, ankle or calf. They also work well for many pediatric applications.
The backing is divided into numbered sections for simple, step by step application. Perforations in the backing make it easy to apply the tape, one section at a time.
Y-strips can be used alone or in combination with any of the other SpiderTech PowerStrips or precut kinesiology tape applications. All SpiderTech products are made from premium Nitto Denko SpiderTape, and can be worn 3-5 days.
KT Tape Pro Extreme is the toughest, stickiest kinesiology tape in the entire KT Tape product line. Pro Extreme\'s extra-strength adhesive was formulated to deal with kinesiology taping\'s worst enemies - high heat, high humidity, wet conditions, oily skin, or any combination thereof.
- 100% synthetic microfiber tape with reflective pattern
- ultra-strong adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- extra large jumbo roll with 150 precut 10" strips
- no scissors needed - just tear off strips and apply
- latex and zinc-free
Each roll contains 150 precut 10" strips of KT Tape Pro Extreme kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
X-strips are the quick-relief strips of the kinesiology taping world. Each strip has a lengthwise cut from each end toward a solid center. For fast pain relief, simply apply the center part of the tape directly over any painful spot, then spread the arms and apply over the surrounding area in an X-pattern.
Customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6" or 8"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
Equi-Tape® Classic is both consumer friendly and affordable and is used by backyard trail riders and equine health care professionals to aid in the rehabilitation of horses for all types of injuries.
• Easy to apply
• All weather durability
• Support full range of motion
• For ligaments, tendons, joints, and muscles
• Excellent for swelling and edema
• Non-Invasive and effective
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for calf or achilles tendon pain. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Achilles tendinitis
- Strained or fatigued calf muscles
- Calf cramps or spasms
- Ruptured or torn plantaris
- Recovery after surgery
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for elbow pain. Can be applied to inner, outer or back of elbow. Great for:
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer\'s elbow
- Bursitis or arthritis
- Tendon or ligament injuries
- Recovery after elbow surgery
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for knee pain and inflammation. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Runner\'s jumper\'s or cyclist\'s knee
- Arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis
- Cartilage or meniscus injuries
- Ligament or tendon injuries
- Recovery after back surgery