CureTape is the number one professional tape in Europe, and is widely used by professionals worldwide. Developed with the aid of health professionals specially for use in the Medical Taping Concept style of taping, CureTape is backed by nearly 20 years of intensive research, practice, and development. This thorough process has lead to the development of a high quality cotton tape with an excellent adhesive that is perfect for therapeutic taping applications.
CureTape is comprised of breathable, quick-drying premium grade cotton in a specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin which makes it comfortable for the entire time it\'s worn. The heat-activated acryllic adhesive is gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to stay attached continuously for 3-5 days without peeling off. CureTape 3" wide single rolls are 3 inches wide and 16.5 feet long, enough tape for 10-12 average applications.
Genesis New Hyper Grip Tape Pad
It\'s not Hype! Are you ready to get a Grip on your game? Available now!
First we caused a K-Motion, and now we\'re creating the Hype! Where others are quick to follow, we continue to lead with true innovation! This pack contains 80 large pads.
Genesis New Hyper Grip Tape Circles. It\'s not Hype! Are you ready to get a Grip on your game? Available now! First we caused a K-Motion, and now we\'re creating the Hype! Where others are quick to follow, we continue to lead with true innovation! This pack contains 20 large pads.
KT Tape Gentle is designed for anyone with sensitive skin. Its lighter latex-free adhesive makes it less irritating to skin and easier to remove. It was created for use during light exercise or for non-exercisers wearing kinesiology tape for therapeutic purposes. It provides targeted pain relief and will stay in place for 1-3 days.
Precut strips are easy-to-apply and require no cutting. If you\'re new to taping, precut strips are a great way to start.
Each roll contains 20 precut 10" strips of natural cotton kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
One of the most important components of lifting is maintaining knee stability. The heavier the lift, the more strain the knees and quadriceps undergo. If your knees hurt when you lift or you have trouble stabilizing them, RockTape\'s Assassins could become your new best workout buddy.
Assassins are designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats. Unlike other supports, they are extra tall and designed to compress the vastus medialis oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella (kneecap) to help ensure proper stability and tracking. Assassins also provide compression and warmth to promote blood flow to the knees and surround musculature.
Assassins are sold in pairs and come in 2 thicknesses (5mm and 7mm), 5 sizes (XS - XL)
- SBR Neoprene front protection and 4-way stretch lycra side panels
- Double Mauser Stitching - the latest in stitching technology, which greatly enhances durability
KT Tape\'s KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Compression Therapy System is like having your own personal, portable trauma kit. Whether you prefer heat therapy, cold therapy or need to alternate, Ice/Heat has you covered. It contains:
- 1 5" x 9" reusable heat pack
- 1 5" x 9" reusable ice pack
- 1 instant ice pack for emergencies
- 1 adjustable wrap that fits any body part
- 1 nylon carry bag
The versatile, adjustable wrap is a key component in the system. It keeps the ice/heat where you need it, so you can move freely during ice or heat therapy. The velcro fasteners allow you to apply as little or as much compression as you want, while the insulated pocket maintains optimal temperatures longer, allowing for more effective treatment.
KT FLEX is a revolutionary 2-strip system that provides effective support for weak or injured knees without the bulk or restriction of a stabilizing sleeve. It features KT Tape\'s patented FREEFLEX™ technology in the form of a flexible stabilizing bar embedded in the tape for added support and stability.
- Supports like a sleeve without the restriction
- Supports while allowing full range of motion
- Water resistant, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for use in many athletic activities
- Can be worn 1-3 days
- 8 strips/package = 4 applications
KT TAPE PRO X Patches are small 4" x 4" kinesiology tape X-strips designed to provide spot-relief for painful muscles, tendons and joints. Developed for active consumers who doesn\'t want to be slowed down by pain or complex taping applications, KT TAPE PRO X will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for 3-5 days.
Each box comes with 15 precut X-patches in a hard plastic carrying case that will keep them in good shape no matter where you go. A Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries is included with every purchase.
- X marks the spot - apply directly over painful areas anywhere on the body
- Bi-directional stretch for increased feedback
- Made from synthetic microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Apply alone for pain relief or combine with KT Tape strips for additional support
- Protective travel case keeps strips like new until used
The KT Tape Recovery+ Patch is a groundbreaking product for the treatment of swelling, inflammation and bruising. The unique one-piece design makes it possible to apply an effective edema application in less than a minute. Simply remove the backing from the center part of the application and apply over the affected area. Then remove the backing strip from the outer edge and smooth the tape down. Compare this to the tedious process of cutting and applying hand-cut fan strips and you\'ll understand why this is a game changer!
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Effective for acute or chronic conditions
- No measuring or cutting required
- Simple 2-step process for fast and easy application
- No training necessary to apply effectively
- Provides 24/7 therapy up to 3 days
I Strips are used to provide support and pain relief to injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion The 6" length is ideal for smaller body parts or pediatric use. Convenient 15-pack is ideal for sport bags and first aid kits.
Sample pack contains 5 blue and 8 black 6" I strips.
K-Motion with Copper Infuzion™ is the only kinesiology tape with copper infused into the fabric for enhanced comfort and therapeutic benefits. Copper bracelets have been worn for centuries to relieve joint pain. Now with K-Motion kinesiology tape, you can have the benefits of copper anywhere you need it! Copper also has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which reduces skin irritation and helps K-Motion tape remain odor-free, even when worn for several days. Applied correctly, it provides pain relief, increased support and added stability for injured or weakened muscles, delays fatigue and can ease joint soreness. All without sacrificing your comfort or freedom of movement.
- 2" x 16.4\' roll provides enough tape for 8-12 average applications
- Hybrid cotton/synthetic fabric stands up to any environment without breaking down
- Proprietary, low-residue adhesive provides maximum adhesion with no mess
- Provides up to 5 days of continuous support and drug free pain relief
Fan taping is a simple and effective way to reduce swelling, bruising, and even the severe swelling associated with lymphedema. Applying the tails of the fan tape over the affected area lifts the skin microscopically, enhancing lymphatic drainage. This allows accumulated fluid to drain away, dramtically reducing both edema and the appearance of bruising. The use of Kinesio Taping is so effective that it has become a standard treatment in lymphedema treatment plans. While it used to be tedious work to cut strips of KinesioTape into the thin "tails" required for lymphatic drainage, the introduction of precut Kinesio Fan Strips has made lymphatic taping quick and easy.
* Package contains twelve 2" x 12" fan strips - 3 beige, 3 black, 3 blue and 3 pink.
The 3 oz size comes in a convenient roll-on applicator that allows you to apply Ice wherever and whenever you need it without getting it on your hands - no more burning eyes after rubbing on a liniment and forgetting to wash your hands! The 32 oz (946 ml) pump bottle is ideal for clinical settings.
And, to top it off, RockSauce Ice can be used as a skin prep before applying kinesiology tape or directly through the tape at any time!
- 3 oz roll-on applicator Ices the target area, not your hands
- 32 oz pump bottle is great for clinics and training rooms
- can also be used as a skin prep - apply to skin then wipe away excess before taping
- 6% menthol - stronger than other topical analgesics
- cooling sensation lasts for hours after application
- store in the fridge for extra-strength relief
The Genesis® Neoprene Power Band™ is an ultra-lightweight, durable magnetic aid providing complete unrestricted, flexible support. It helps to relieve tendonitis pain and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome while keeping your wrist therapeutically warm. The easy to use strap features a velcro tension adjustment to fit most bowlers.
- Embroidered Genesis® logos
- Easy velcro tension adjustment for total comfort
- Lightweight, stretchy neoprene material
- Increases circulation & rejuvenates cells
- Helps balance the nervous system