- Strip Length: 10 inches (25cm)
KT FLEX is a revolutionary 2-strip system that provides effective support for weak or injured knees without the bulk or restriction of a stabilizing sleeve. It features KT Tape\'s patented FREEFLEX™ technology in the form of a flexible stabilizing bar embedded in the tape for added support and stability.
- Supports like a sleeve without the restriction
- Supports while allowing full range of motion
- Water resistant, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for use in many athletic activities
- Can be worn 1-3 days
- 8 strips/package = 4 applications
Edema strips are used to relieve swelling and bruising. Often called fan cuts, the distinctive "fingers" are spread out along the lymphatic channels to encourage drainage of fluid and blood that accumulates in an area after injury or surgery.
RockTape Precut Edema Strips are 10" long by 4" wide and have a 2" base with 5 individual fingers. Each box contains 20 individual edema applications that can be worn for 5-7 days. Pre-cut edema strips are machine cut with rounded corners, reducing the fraying and curling that can occur when tape is cut by hand. Application is quick and simple. Start by folding and tearing the backing along the cut lines and where the anchor end meets the fingers. Remove the backing from the anchor end and apply according to package directions. Apply the fingers, one at a time, over the swollen or bruised area.
Need support that will endure your toughest workout? KT TAPE PRO is just what the trainer ordered. It will keep you pain free and supported exactly where you need it. KT TAPE PRO will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. KT TAPE PRO will stick with you in the harshest conditions including daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool. Wide is perfect for larger application areas, like the lower back, thighs, shoulders, or calves.
- 100% synthetic microfiber tape with reflective pattern
- ultra-strong SecondSkin adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- hard plastic carrying case with twist on lid
- convenient, precut "I" strips - no scissors needed
- latex and zinc-free
- 10 brilliant colors to mix and match
Each roll contains 10 precut 10" strips of synthetic kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.