- RockTape IS THE WORLD\'S BEST KINESIOLOGY TAPE - Use to treat sports & non-sports injuries: Ankle Sprain, Groin Pull, Hamstring Strain, Knee Injury, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Runner’s Knee, Back Pain and various Muscle & Joint pain
- 180% Elasticity - Stretching is Good. Kinesiology Tape with 180% elasticity allows athletes fuller and better range of motion. Our competitors only offer a 130-150% stretch
- Easy To Use 10" Pre-Cut Strips: Water Resistant + Ultra-Strong and Sticky Hypoallergenic Adhesive, Latex & Zinc Free - For Harsh & Wet Conditions use H2O adhesive.
- RockTape Edge is kinesiology tape perfected. Features our strongest adhesive combined with moisture management technology for pain relief that just won\'t quit
- Step-By-Step Instructions on RockTape\'s YouTube Channel provides instructions on taping body pain points, and relieving pressure off injuries
RockTape Edge contains the world\'s best kinesiology tape, designed stretchier and stickier than competitive tapes.
Best selling RockTape is now available in rolls of precut strips. No need for scissors or cutting - just tear off one or more strips and apply.
- 2" x 10" strips are the ideal size for many applications
- Each 16\' (5m) roll includes 20 strips in its own dispenser box
- Each roll comes a full-color poster with instructions for a variety of applications
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. It can be used to apply either compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. This makes it a multipurpose tape for both therapeutic use and for performance enhancement.
I Strips are used to provide support and pain relief to injured muscles and joints without restricting range of motion The 6" length is ideal for smaller body parts or pediatric use. Convenient 15-pack is ideal for sport bags and first aid kits.
Sample pack contains 5 blue and 8 black 6" I strips.
Edema strips are designed to decrease swelling and bruising by increasing lymphatic drainage. They can be used to relieve edema from:
- acute injuries such as sprains, strains and contusions
- post-surgical swelling and bruising
- residual swelling from chronic injuries, arthritis, bursitis, etc.
KT Tape Edema Strips are 2" wide by 18" long - the longest edema strips available. Each strip has a 2" anchor (the end with the KT Tape logo) and five 16" tails.
SpiderTech\'s Y PowerStripsStrips are 2" x 8" strips of kinesiology tape with one solid end and a longitudnal cut extending from the other end, creating a Y configuration. This taping configuration is usually applied around the borders of a muscle or joint that is injured, inflamed or weak. This size is ideal for taping areas like the arm, thigh, neck, back, ankle or calf. They also work well for many pediatric applications.
The backing is divided into numbered sections for simple, step by step application. Perforations in the backing make it easy to apply the tape, one section at a time.
Y-strips can be used alone or in combination with any of the other SpiderTech PowerStrips or precut kinesiology tape applications. All SpiderTech products are made from premium Nitto Denko SpiderTape, and can be worn 3-5 days.
Precut Kinesio Tape applications are made from strips of Kinesio Tex Tape, pre-cut into shapes and sizes for specific body parts. Each convenient 3" x 7" foil packet contains enough tape for 1 or 2 single-use applications, plus application instructions. Each strip has been precut with smooth edges and rounded ends. The backing is perforated for easier application, and also has cutting guides for making size adjustments.