Edema & Swelling
OUT OF STOCK - RESTOCK DATE UNKNOWN
PerformTex Pediatric Kinesiology Tape is the first tape developed specifically for children and infants. It features a gentle "easy off" adhesive that removes easily and won\'t irritate sensitive skin, yet is strong enough to handle the wear and tear of active little people. With it\'s soft cotton fabric covered with monkeys and flowers, "Monkey Tape" will quickly become a favorite with all small patients. Perform Tex Pediatric Tape can also be used by young-at-heart individuals or monkey lovers with sensitive skin!
Great for abdominal support, toe clawing, supination/pronation issues, improvement of oral motor skills, swallowing and feeding disorders, scoliosis, postural support and cerebral palsy conditions, just to name a few. The only limit is your imagination.
- 100% cotton, with no medications and no latex
- gentle, "easy off" adhesive for no-ouch removal
- stays on through bathing, swimming and playing
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for foot and arch pain. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arch pain, fallen arches
- Tendinitis or arthritis in the foot
- Swollen, aching or tired feet
- Recovery after foot surgery
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for knee pain and inflammation. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Runner\'s jumper\'s or cyclist\'s knee
- Arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis
- Cartilage or meniscus injuries
- Ligament or tendon injuries
- Recovery after back surgery
SpiderTech Bulk Rolls are 103 feet (31.5m) long, the equivalent of 6+ single rolls, and are available in both regular and gentle adhesive. Regular adhesive is available in beige, black, blue and pink. Gentle comes in a soft beige shade only.
SpiderTech Tape is made from the original Nitto Denko tape with a 30+ year history. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
SpiderTech\'s Medium Fan Lymphatic Tape is a precut kinesiology tape specially designed to reduce swelling, bruising and pain. It can be applied to many areas of the body, including the arm, neck, chest, calf or ankle. It can help with:
- swelling or bruising from acute injuries or after surgery
- chronic joint swelling
- bruises and contusions
- varicose veins
- lymphatic congestion
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
RockTape makes the only 4" wide kinesiology tape in the industry. If you prefer to cut your own kinesiology taping applications, you\'ll love this widebody roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. Mini Big Daddy is perfect for taping larger areas like the thigh and lower back, allowing quick creation of custom applications without cutting multiple strips. For areas with large bruises or significant swelling, use this 4" tape to create a custom fan taping with multiple "fingers" to enhance lymphatic drainage.
- Each 4" x 16\' (10cm x 5m) roll has enough tape for 10-12 average applications
- Each roll comes in its own dispenser box
- Includes a full-color, 2-sided poster showing a variety of therapeutic and performance-enhancing applications
- RockTape has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other tapes for greater support of working or injured muscles
Although focused on Kinesio Taping for lymphedema and severe swelling, this manual also covers basic taping techniques for common injuries. The most recently-published manual, it is beautifully illustrated, with simple, step-by-step, full color instructions.
This manual is recommended for individuals with a good understanding of anatomy and medical terminology or experienced professionals who have been trained in the Kinesio® Taping Method.
8.5" x 11" softcover, spiral bound
172 pages with color photos
1. Understanding Lymphoedema and Chronic Swelling
2. Fundamentals of Kinesio Tex Taping
3. Kinesio Taping for Acute Localized Swelling
4. Kinesio Taping of the Deep Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
5. Kinesiio Taping of the Collector Lymphatics for Acute or Chronic Swelling
6. Kinesio Taping of the Superficial Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
7. Kinesio Taping for Pitting Oedema, Indurated Tissue, Scar Tissue and Chronic Venous Conditions
DISCONTINUED BY KT TAPE
The KT Tape Recovery+ Patch is a groundbreaking product for the treatment of swelling, inflammation and bruising. The unique one-piece design makes it possible to apply an effective edema application in less than a minute. Simply remove the backing from the center part of the application and apply over the affected area. Then remove the backing strip from the outer edge and smooth the tape down. Compare this to the tedious process of cutting and applying hand-cut fan strips and you\'ll understand why this is a game changer!
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Effective for acute or chronic conditions
- No measuring or cutting required
- Simple 2-step process for fast and easy application
- No training necessary to apply effectively
- Provides 24/7 therapy up to 3 days