- Strip Type: I Strips
KT FLEX is a revolutionary 2-strip system that provides effective support for weak or injured knees without the bulk or restriction of a stabilizing sleeve. It features KT Tape\'s patented FREEFLEX™ technology in the form of a flexible stabilizing bar embedded in the tape for added support and stability.
- Supports like a sleeve without the restriction
- Supports while allowing full range of motion
- Water resistant, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for use in many athletic activities
- Can be worn 1-3 days
- 8 strips/package = 4 applications
Need support that will endure your toughest workout? KT TAPE PRO is just what the trainer ordered. It will keep you pain free and supported exactly where you need it. KT TAPE PRO will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. KT TAPE PRO will stick with you in the harshest conditions including daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool. Wide is perfect for larger application areas, like the lower back, thighs, shoulders, or calves.
- 100% synthetic microfiber tape with reflective pattern
- ultra-strong SecondSkin adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- hard plastic carrying case with twist on lid
- convenient, precut "I" strips - no scissors needed
- latex and zinc-free
- 10 brilliant colors to mix and match
Each roll contains 10 precut 10" strips of synthetic kinesiology tape and includes a Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for common injuries.
Excel Performance Tape is a multi-use kinesiology tape developed to assist bowlers with ball fitting, release speed and skin protection. Rather than being applied inside the holes of the bowling ball, Excel Performance Tape is applied directly to the thumb and fingers. The highly elastic synthetic fabric stretches and moves with your skin and the patented adhesive leaves no sticky residue. The 2.75" x 1" (7cm x .5cm) size is perfect for wrapping around fingers and thumbs, but is also great for toes, heels and other small areas of the body that need some extra protection.
Excel Performance Tapes provide you with superior protection against blisters, cuts and abrasions, and is available in five distinct styles. Ranging in texture, thickness and elasticity, these tapes give you a multitude of options to fine tune release speed, plus the ability to layer pieces for the perfect fit with less waste, and the power of kinesiology to increase blood flow and control swelling.
The StrengthTape Elbow/Wrist Taping Kit can be used for a variety of wrist, forearm or elbow issues, including:
- Tennis elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Golfer\'s elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Strained or sprained wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Strained forearm muscles
- Biceps, triceps or wrist tendinitis
- Olecranon bursitis
Includes enough StrengthTape Precut Strips for 2 complete applications to the wrist, forearm or elbow, plus a full-color instruction card with step-by-step instructions for a variety of injuries.