Hamstring - GO Tape
- RockTape IS THE WORLD\'S BEST KINESIOLOGY TAPE - Use to treat sports & non-sports injuries: Ankle Sprain, Groin Pull, Hamstring Strain, Knee Injury, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Runner’s Knee, Back Pain and various Muscle & Joint pain
- 180% Elasticity - Stretching is Good. Kinesiology Tape with 180% elasticity allows athletes fuller and better range of motion. Our competitors only offer a 130-150% stretch
- Easy To Use 10" Pre-Cut Strips: Water Resistant + Ultra-Strong and Sticky Hypoallergenic Adhesive, Latex & Zinc Free - For Harsh & Wet Conditions use H2O adhesive.
- RockTape Edge is kinesiology tape perfected. Features our strongest adhesive combined with moisture management technology for pain relief that just won\'t quit
- Step-By-Step Instructions on RockTape\'s YouTube Channel provides instructions on taping body pain points, and relieving pressure off injuries
RockTape Edge contains the world\'s best kinesiology tape, designed stretchier and stickier than competitive tapes.
SpiderTech\'s Medium Fan Lymphatic Tape is a precut kinesiology tape specially designed to reduce swelling, bruising and pain. It can be applied to many areas of the body, including the arm, neck, chest, calf or ankle. It can help with:
- swelling or bruising from acute injuries or after surgery
- chronic joint swelling
- bruises and contusions
- varicose veins
- lymphatic congestion
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
DISCONTINUED BY ROCKTAPE
Edema strips are used to relieve swelling and bruising. Often called fan cuts, the distinctive "fingers" are spread out along the lymphatic channels to encourage drainage of fluid and blood that accumulates in an area after injury or surgery.
RockTape Precut Edema Strips are 10" long by 4" wide and have a 2" base with 5 individual fingers. Each box contains 20 individual edema applications that can be worn for 5-7 days. Pre-cut edema strips are machine cut with rounded corners, reducing the fraying and curling that can occur when tape is cut by hand. Application is quick and simple. Start by folding and tearing the backing along the cut lines and where the anchor end meets the fingers. Remove the backing from the anchor end and apply according to package directions. Apply the fingers, one at a time, over the swollen or bruised area.
K-Motion with Copper Infuzion™ is the only kinesiology tape with copper infused into the fabric for enhanced comfort and therapeutic benefits. Copper bracelets have been worn for centuries to relieve joint pain. Now with K-Motion kinesiology tape strips, you can have the benefits of copper anywhere you need it! Copper also has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which reduces skin irritation and helps K-Motion tape remain odor-free, even when worn for several days. Applied correctly, it provides pain relief, increased support and added stability for injured or weakened muscles, delays fatigue and can ease joint soreness. All without sacrificing your comfort or freedom of movement.
- 20 ready-to-apply precut I-strips in a convenient lay flat package
- Hybrid cotton/synthetic fabric stands up to any environment without breaking down
- Proprietary, low-residue adhesive provides maximum adhesion with no mess
- Provides up to 5 days of continuous support and drug free pain relief
Fan taping is a simple and effective way to reduce swelling, bruising, and even the severe swelling associated with lymphedema. Applying the tails of the fan tape over the affected area lifts the skin microscopically, enhancing lymphatic drainage. This allows accumulated fluid to drain away, dramtically reducing both edema and the appearance of bruising. The use of Kinesio Taping is so effective that it has become a standard treatment in lymphedema treatment plans. While it used to be tedious work to cut strips of KinesioTape into the thin "tails" required for lymphatic drainage, the introduction of precut Kinesio Fan Strips has made lymphatic taping quick and easy.
* Package contains twelve 2" x 12" fan strips - 3 beige, 3 black, 3 blue and 3 pink.
DISCONTINUED BY KT TAPE
The KT Tape Recovery+ Patch is a groundbreaking product for the treatment of swelling, inflammation and bruising. The unique one-piece design makes it possible to apply an effective edema application in less than a minute. Simply remove the backing from the center part of the application and apply over the affected area. Then remove the backing strip from the outer edge and smooth the tape down. Compare this to the tedious process of cutting and applying hand-cut fan strips and you\'ll understand why this is a game changer!
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Effective for acute or chronic conditions
- No measuring or cutting required
- Simple 2-step process for fast and easy application
- No training necessary to apply effectively
- Provides 24/7 therapy up to 3 days
KT TAPE PRO X Patches are small 4" x 4" kinesiology tape X-strips designed to provide spot-relief for painful muscles, tendons and joints. Developed for active consumers who doesn\'t want to be slowed down by pain or complex taping applications, KT TAPE PRO X will stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for 3-5 days.
Each box comes with 15 precut X-patches in a hard plastic carrying case that will keep them in good shape no matter where you go. A Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions on the most common injuries is included with every purchase.
- X marks the spot - apply directly over painful areas anywhere on the body
- Bi-directional stretch for increased feedback
- Made from synthetic microfiber for enhanced comfort and durability
- Apply alone for pain relief or combine with KT Tape strips for additional support
- Protective travel case keeps strips like new until used
The SpiderTech Hamstring Spider relieves pain, inflammation and spasms in the hamstring muscles in the back of the thigh. It has a wide base that is applied just below the gluteal area and extends down the thigh almost to the knee. It can help with:
- Strained or \'pulled\' hamstrings
- hamstring tendinitis
- torn or ruptured hamstrings
- weak or imbalanced hamstrings
- hamstring cramps or spasms
- hamstring pain or stiffness from overuse
- recovery after hamstring surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.