Hip Taping Videos
• Helps to decrease swelling and relieve pain
• Relieves tight, sore muscles associated with training and work
• Supports ligaments, tendons, and joints to help prevent injuries
• Helps Increase suppleness, flexibility and strength
• Improves training potential and athletic performance by helping horses train more efficiently and recover quicker
• Extends the effects of other treatment modalities such as chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture, and massage
Equi-Tape® Classic is both consumer friendly and affordable and is used by backyard trail riders and equine health care professionals to aid in the rehabilitation of horses for all types of injuries.
• Easy to apply
• All weather durability
• Support full range of motion
• For ligaments, tendons, joints, and muscles
• Excellent for swelling and edema
• Non-Invasive and effective
The SpiderTech Hip Spider is a precut kinesiology tape for the hip and IT band. It begins on the outside of the leg above the knee and runs up to surround the hip joint. It can help with:
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- hip pointer injury
- arthritis in the hip
- strained gluteal muscles
- trochanteric bursitis
- hip enthesopathy/enthesitis
- recovery after hip replacement surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.
If you are a home user wanting to learn how to apply Kinesio Tape, this manual is for you. It was developed for the general population and requires very little knowledge of anatomy or medical terminology. It provides easy-to-follow instructions for taping a variety of common conditions, including low back pain, flat feet, neck pain, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and charley horse.
Includes step-by-step photographs depicting the various stages of taping for each condition.
Although focused on Kinesio Taping for lymphedema and severe swelling, this manual also covers basic taping techniques for common injuries. The most recently-published manual, it is beautifully illustrated, with simple, step-by-step, full color instructions.
This manual is recommended for individuals with a good understanding of anatomy and medical terminology or experienced professionals who have been trained in the Kinesio® Taping Method.
8.5" x 11" softcover, spiral bound
172 pages with color photos
1. Understanding Lymphoedema and Chronic Swelling
2. Fundamentals of Kinesio Tex Taping
3. Kinesio Taping for Acute Localized Swelling
4. Kinesio Taping of the Deep Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
5. Kinesiio Taping of the Collector Lymphatics for Acute or Chronic Swelling
6. Kinesio Taping of the Superficial Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
7. Kinesio Taping for Pitting Oedema, Indurated Tissue, Scar Tissue and Chronic Venous Conditions
90 Minutes of Practical Kinesiology Taping Training!
The Kinesiology Taping Fundamentals DVD is a must for anyone involved with kinesiology taping. British physiotherapist, Paul Coker, explains the theory of kinesiology taping in clear, understandable terms, then demonstrates taping techniques for over 50 conditions.
The DVD is separated into 8 chapters. Each chapter has its own menu with selectable sub-titles for each individual taping technique. This makes it easy to quickly find and view instructions for any condition without having to search through the entire DVD.
- Tape & Technique
- Clinical Rules of Thumb
- Taping Common Clinical Conditions
- Fan Taping to Reduce Swelling
- Lift Taping to Reduce Pain
- Muscle Taping to Improve Function
- Support Taping to Stabilize and Support
This manual covers the essentials of taping for a wide variety of injuries and health conditions. Its step-by-step approach to the Kinesio® Taping Method includes clear, hand-drawn illustrations indicating exactly how and where to apply Kinesio® Tex Tape. Anatomical drawings of the underlying structures help readers understand the intent of each taping. A 7-page introduction explains Kinesio Tape theory and basic techniques.
Illustrated KinesioTaping is directed toward individuals with a basic understanding of anatomy and medical terminology.
8.5" x 11" softcover
Spiral bound, 107 pages
Developed for pediatric medical practitioners and therapists, this comprehensive manual covers conditions that affect children from infancy to adolescence. Its user-friendly format includes numerous color photos to accurately demonstrate each of the taping techniques.
This manual is recommended for individuals with a good understand of anatomy and medical terminology or professionals who have been trained in the Kinesio® TexTaping Method.
8.5" x 11" Softcover, Spiral Bound
218 pages with color photos
Clinical Therapeutic Applications of the Kinesio Taping Method is a detailed, technical manual, written for medical practitioners and individuals with an extensive understanding of anatomy and medical terminology. The 3rd edition, published in 2013, is a significant upgrade with 30 additional pages of KinesioTaping instructions and full color photographs replacing the old black and white images .
This is an official Kinesio Taping Method manual, based on over 30 years of clinical research, application and useage, including nearly 500 studies from more than 25 countries showing positive clinical outcomes.
The most comprehensive and up to date of all the KinesioTaping manuals, Clinical Therapeutic Applications opens by explaining the rationale and methodology for 7 different corrective taping techniques. This is followed by detailed KinesioTaping instructions with step-by-step color photographs for a wide variety of injuries and medical conditions. The table of contents is organized by body part, making it easy to quickly find taping directions for specific injuries or health conditions.
8.5" x 11" softcover, spiral bound
The Intro Equi-Taping Kit contains 2 rolls of Classic tape, teflon coated kinesiology scissors, a handy How to Tape Guide, and an area prep towel. This kit is a great way to introduce yourself to Equi-Taping. This kit contains everything you will need to start taping.