Back Taping Videos
Y-strips are used to provide both support and pain relief for injured muscles and joints. The base of the Y is applied at either the top or bottom of the injured muscle or joint, then the two arms are applied around the borders. Select a size large enough to surround at least 80% of the injured area.
Use the dropdown selectors below to customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6", 8", 10" or 12"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are currently available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
The SpiderTech Full Knee Spider relieves pain and inflammation from a wide variety of knee conditions. It provides full coverage above and below the knee to support the most serious injuries. It can help with:
- Runner\'s, Jumper\'s, Cyclist\'s Knee
- Patellar tendinitis
- Arthritis or bursitis of the knee
- Kneecap pain
- Degenerated or torn cartilage/meniscus
- Strained knee ligaments
- Recovery after knee surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear-time.
The SpiderTech Groin Spider relieves pain and inflammation in the adductor muscles of the inner thigh. It is thin and flexible, allowing it to provide pain relief and support without limiting range of motion. It can help with:
- groin strain/adductor strain
- pulled groin muscles
- adductor tendinitis
- weak, imbalanced adductors
- torn adductors
- bruises and contusions on the inner thigh
- adductor enthesopathy
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear-time.
The SpiderTech Wrist Spider relieves pain and inflammation in the joints and muscles of the wrist, hand and forearm. It can relieve pain from carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist sprains and other wrist injuries. It can be applied to the top or the bottom of the writs. It can help with:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sprained or strained wrist
- Tendinitis in the wrist, hand or forearm
- Arthritis or bursitis
- Wrist weakness or instability
- Hypermobility of the wrist
- Wrist enthesopathy
* Contains 2 single-use applications with 3-5 day wear time.
Caring for the Painful Thumb - More Than a Splint, was written by Jan Albrecht, an Occupational Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist. Written in terminololgy patients can understand with over 200 color illustrations, the book can be used as a teaching tool for both patients and therapists. A unique feature of Caring for the Painful Thumb is that it is two books in one: half the book is for the right hand and half for the left to help patients easily visualize mobilization and stabilization techniques. Includes step-by-step instructions for applying kinesiology tape to the thumb and CMC joint. 52 sturdy pages, spiral bound. This durable book can be used at the treatment table, or independently by the patient at the completion of therapy. Pages can be copied for handouts.
Kinesiology tape edema strips are used to reduce swelling, edema, bruises and contusions. Also called fan cuts, these precut strips have several thin "tails" connected to a solid anchor end. The individual tails are positioned over an area of swelling with the anchor end in the vicinity of lymphatic drainage ducts. The tape gently lifts the skin, allowing fluid to drain away from the swollen area through the lymphatic system. This variety pak provides a selection of precut edema strips in assorted lengths and widths from 3 different manufacturers, allowing you to experiment to see which style is best for your condition. If you\'re not sure which brand or size is right for you, this is a great product to start with. Each pak contains:
- Nasara 2" x 8" Edema Strips (3)
- Nasara 2" x 10" Edema Strips (3)
- Kinesio Tape 2" x 12" Fan Cuts (2)
- RockTape 4" x 10" Edema Strip(2)
GO Tape is designed to be the world\'s best cotton kinesiology tape. It is made from a high thread-count fabric with an advanced elastic core that increases the strength, durability and elasticity of the tape. The patented All-Performance™ acrylic adhesive produces wear-times of 5-7 days, equivalent to other "strong adhesive" k-tapes that cost much more.
- long-lasting adhesive stays on 5-7 days
- shower, swim or sweat as much as you want - GO Tape keeps on going
- high tensile elastic core for superior support without restricting movement
- available in 8 rich colors
- one 5 meter (16 foot) roll can be used for 8-10 typical applications
K-Motion with Copper Infuzion™ is the only kinesiology tape with copper infused into the fabric for enhanced comfort and therapeutic benefits. Copper bracelets have been worn for centuries to relieve joint pain. Now with K-Motion kinesiology tape, you can have the benefits of copper anywhere you need it! Copper also has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which reduces skin irritation and helps K-Motion tape remain odor-free, even when worn for several days. Applied correctly, it provides pain relief, increased support and added stability for injured or weakened muscles, delays fatigue and can ease joint soreness. All without sacrificing your comfort or freedom of movement.
- 2" x 16.4\' roll provides enough tape for 8-12 average applications
- Hybrid cotton/synthetic fabric stands up to any environment without breaking down
- Proprietary, low-residue adhesive provides maximum adhesion with no mess
- Provides up to 5 days of continuous support and drug free pain relief
The KT Tape Recovery+ Patch is a groundbreaking product for the treatment of swelling, inflammation and bruising. The unique one-piece design makes it possible to apply an effective edema application in less than a minute. Simply remove the backing from the center part of the application and apply over the affected area. Then remove the backing strip from the outer edge and smooth the tape down. Compare this to the tedious process of cutting and applying hand-cut fan strips and you\'ll understand why this is a game changer!
- Can be used on any part of the body
- Effective for acute or chronic conditions
- No measuring or cutting required
- Simple 2-step process for fast and easy application
- No training necessary to apply effectively
- Provides 24/7 therapy up to 3 days
KT Tape\'s KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Compression Therapy System is like having your own personal, portable trauma kit. Whether you prefer heat therapy, cold therapy or need to alternate, Ice/Heat has you covered. It contains:
- 1 5" x 9" reusable heat pack
- 1 5" x 9" reusable ice pack
- 1 instant ice pack for emergencies
- 1 adjustable wrap that fits any body part
- 1 nylon carry bag
The versatile, adjustable wrap is a key component in the system. It keeps the ice/heat where you need it, so you can move freely during ice or heat therapy. The velcro fasteners allow you to apply as little or as much compression as you want, while the insulated pocket maintains optimal temperatures longer, allowing for more effective treatment.
CureTape Punch comes in standard size 2 inch X 16.5 foot rolls. While it uses the same premium quality cotton and gentle but powerful adhesive as Classic CureTape, CureTape Punch has alternating rows of 2 and 3 holes punched into the tape, which gives it some qualities that are unique among kinesiology tapes.
The punches allow the tape to stretch along the height and the width, and allows the tape to apply pressure 3-dimensionally. This means that the tape provides increased stimulus and stretches skin and fascia due to the variations in pressure and stretch created by the openings, which has an increased effect on neurolymphatic and endorphine analgesic systems in the areas where it is applied. The openings also allow for greater ventilation of the skin, and allows the tape to dry more quickly after getting wet.
Edema strips are designed to decrease swelling and bruising by increasing lymphatic drainage. They can be used to relieve edema from:
- acute injuries such as sprains, strains and contusions
- post-surgical swelling and bruising
- residual swelling from chronic injuries, arthritis, bursitis, etc.
KT Tape Edema Strips are 2" wide by 18" long - the longest edema strips available. Each strip has a 2" anchor (the end with the KT Tape logo) and five 16" tails.
CureTape is the number one professional tape in Europe, and is widely used by professionals worldwide. Developed with the aid of health professionals specially for use in the Medical Taping Concept style of taping, CureTape is backed by nearly 20 years of intensive research, practice, and development. This thorough process has lead to the development of a high quality cotton tape with an excellent adhesive that is perfect for therapeutic taping applications.
CureTape is comprised of breathable, quick-drying premium grade cotton in a specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin which makes it comfortable for the entire time it\'s worn. The heat-activated acryllic adhesive is gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to stay attached continuously for 3-5 days without peeling off. CureTape Giant Rolls are 2 inches wide and 103 feet (5cm x 31.5m) long, enough tape for nearly 70 standard applications.
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for knee pain and inflammation. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Runner\'s jumper\'s or cyclist\'s knee
- Arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis
- Cartilage or meniscus injuries
- Ligament or tendon injuries
- Recovery after back surgery
Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape support for pain, spasms or stiffness in the neck, upper back or upper shoulder area. Illustrated step by step instructions in every package. Great for:
- Neck pain, stiffness or spasms
- Strained or fatigued neck muscles
- Cervical disc disease or arthritis
- Weak or imbalanced neck muscles
- Recovery after surgery
The SpiderTech Ankle Spider is a precut kinesiology tape for the calf, Achilles tendon and sole of the foot. It begins on the back of the leg below the knee and extends over the Achilles tendon, heel and sole of the foot. It can help with:
- strained or pulled calf muscles
- cramps/spasms in the calf or foot
- Achille\'s tendinitis
- plantar fasciitis, fallen arches, foot pain
- plantaris tear or rupture
- Achille\'s tendon enthesopathy
- posterior shin splints
- muscle, ligament or tendon injuries to the calf or foot
- recovery from surgery
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.