Kinesiology Tape Benefits
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP single rolls are 2" wide x 16 feet long, enough for 10-12 applications.
Best selling RockTape is now available in rolls of precut strips. No need for scissors or cutting - just tear off one or more strips and apply.
- 2" x 10" strips are the ideal size for many applications
- Each 16\' (5m) roll includes 20 strips in its own dispenser box
- Each roll comes a full-color poster with instructions for a variety of applications
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. It can be used to apply either compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. This makes it a multipurpose tape for both therapeutic use and for performance enhancement.