Kinesiology Tape for Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Kinesio Taping for Lymphoedema and Chronic Swelling Manual
Although focused on Kinesio Taping for lymphedema and severe swelling, this manual also covers basic taping techniques for common injuries. The most recently-published manual, it is beautifully illustrated, with simple, step-by-step, full color instructions.
This manual is recommended for individuals with a good understanding of anatomy and medical terminology or experienced professionals who have been trained in the Kinesio® Taping Method.
8.5" x 11" softcover, spiral bound
172 pages with color photos
1. Understanding Lymphoedema and Chronic Swelling
2. Fundamentals of Kinesio Tex Taping
3. Kinesio Taping for Acute Localized Swelling
4. Kinesio Taping of the Deep Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
5. Kinesiio Taping of the Collector Lymphatics for Acute or Chronic Swelling
6. Kinesio Taping of the Superficial Lymphatic Pathways for Chronic Swelling
7. Kinesio Taping for Pitting Oedema, Indurated Tissue, Scar Tissue and Chronic Venous Conditions
Kinesio Classic Fan Cuts - Pack of 12
Fan taping is a simple and effective way to reduce swelling, bruising, and even the severe swelling associated with lymphedema. Applying the tails of the fan tape over the affected area lifts the skin microscopically, enhancing lymphatic drainage. This allows accumulated fluid to drain away, dramtically reducing both edema and the appearance of bruising. The use of Kinesio Taping is so effective that it has become a standard treatment in lymphedema treatment plans. While it used to be tedious work to cut strips of KinesioTape into the thin "tails" required for lymphatic drainage, the introduction of precut Kinesio Fan Strips has made lymphatic taping quick and easy.
* Package contains twelve 2" x 12" fan strips - 3 beige, 3 black, 3 blue and 3 pink.
KT Tape Edema Strips - 83 Strip Jumbo Rolls
Edema strips are designed to decrease swelling and bruising by increasing lymphatic drainage. They can be used to relieve edema from:
- acute injuries such as sprains, strains and contusions
- post-surgical swelling and bruising
- residual swelling from chronic injuries, arthritis, bursitis, etc.
KT Tape Edema Strips are 2" wide by 18" long - the longest edema strips available. Each strip has a 2" anchor (the end with the KT Tape logo) and five 16" tails.
Nasara QuickStrips - Precut Edema Strips
Edema Strips are a safe, comfortable way to reduce swelling and bruising. Simply apply this light, elastic tape over any swollen area and it immediately goes to work increasing lymphatic drainage. Also called fan strips because they are applied in a fan pattern over the area of swelling or bruising, many people simply call them magic strips because they work so well and so quickly. Select a size to completely cover the affected area
Customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 8" or 10"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige or black
*Not all option combinations are available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
SpiderTech Precut Medium Fan Tape
SpiderTech\'s Medium Fan Lymphatic Tape is a precut kinesiology tape specially designed to reduce swelling, bruising and pain. It can be applied to many areas of the body, including the arm, neck, chest, calf or ankle. It can help with:
- swelling or bruising from acute injuries or after surgery
- chronic joint swelling
- bruises and contusions
- varicose veins
- lymphatic congestion
* Contains 1 single-use application with 3-5 day wear time.