ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape with a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than industry standard. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently. And Rock Tape\'s stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Bulk rolls are an economical solution for those who tape a lot. At 2" wide x 105\' long, a RockTape Bulk Roll is equivalent to 6.5 regular rolls. Each roll comes conveniently packaged in its own dispenser box, making it easy to cut just the amount of tape you need. Includes poster with instructions for a variety of injury and performance taping applications.
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- 30-60 applications per 105\' bulk roll
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP bulk rolls are 105\' (31.5m) long, enough tape for 80-100 average applications.
After almost 40 years as the world\'s leading kinesiology tape brand, the original Kinesio Tex Tape has stood the test of time. Now called Kinesio Tex Classic, the tape has the traditional wave design and the original cotton fabric content.
- 2" wide x 105\' long - equivalent to 8 single rolls of Kinesio Tape Classic
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive
- Water resistant, with a wear-time of 3-5 days
- Available to both consumers and health care professionals
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.
CureTape is the number one professional tape in Europe, and is widely used by professionals worldwide. Developed with the aid of health professionals specially for use in the Medical Taping Concept style of taping, CureTape is backed by nearly 20 years of intensive research, practice, and development. This thorough process has lead to the development of a high quality cotton tape with an excellent adhesive that is perfect for therapeutic taping applications.
CureTape is comprised of breathable, quick-drying premium grade cotton in a specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin which makes it comfortable for the entire time it\'s worn. The heat-activated acryllic adhesive is gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to stay attached continuously for 3-5 days without peeling off. CureTape Giant Rolls are 2 inches wide and 103 feet (5cm x 31.5m) long, enough tape for nearly 70 standard applications.
StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
SpiderTech Bulk Rolls are 103 feet (31.5m) long, the equivalent of 6+ single rolls, and are available in both regular and gentle adhesive. Regular adhesive is available in beige, black, blue and pink. Gentle comes in a soft beige shade only.
SpiderTech Tape is made from the original Nitto Denko tape with a 30+ year history. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
RockTape\'s 1" wide kinesiology tape is an integral part of any taping kit. Also referred to as finger tape, it is ideal for taping small areas like the hands, fingers, feet and toes. It can also be used to create X and Y configurations without the need to cut 2" tape down the middle. This means less fraying and longer-lasting applications, since all of the edges are machine-cut. This narrow width tape is also ideal for taping infants and children without having to cut regular tape into smaller strips.
RockTape 1" is used extensively by bowlers, volleyball players and other athletes whose hands and fingers take a beating. It\'s equally effective for conditions such as arthritis in the fingers, hands, feet and toes.
* Each pack contains 2 rolls of 1" x 16.4\' (2.5cm x 5m) kinesiology tape
Kinesio Tex Gold FP provides major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, the new, patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
These narrower 1" wide rolls are ideal for infants and children or smaller body part such as the hand, foot, fingers, toes and face. Made from the new Kinesio Tex Gold FP Tape these rolls are 1 inch wide (half the width of standard 2" tape) and 16.4 feet long. This narrow width can be used to create lymphatic fan or web patterns with less cutting than regular tape, It can also be used for support or corrective applications on the hands, feet or face.
* Each box contains two rolls, 1" x 16.4\'.
RockTape H2O is the ultimate kinesiology tape for water sports. Designed to work in harsh environments to enhance performance and recovery, H2O has undergone rigorous testing in the wild waters of the Pacific and come out with flying... or should we say, swimming colors.
H2O is a great tape for surfers, swimmers, water polo players, triathletes, and other extreme sport participants. Because of the extra-sticky adhesive, it\'s not recommended for infants, geriatric use or individuals with sensitive or fragile skin. RockTape also has a tighter weave and greater elasticity than other kinesiology tapes, allowing it to provide enhanced support and greater snap back for injured , fatigued or working muscles.
Kinesio Equine is the first kinesiology tape designed for the unique needs of horses. It starts with Kinesio\'s advanced Kinesio Tex Gold FP technology, and is enhanced with:
- a stronger, specially-formulated adhesive that sticks to hair
- a safe, naturally-formulated additive to discourage ingestion
- a solid, non-patterned weave/adhesive to prevent overstimulation
Use Kinesio Equine to:
- reduce swelling and inflammation
- relieve joint or muscle pain
- provide support to injured areas
- relieve digestive discomfort
- calm anxiety
HookGrip tape is designed to protect the thumbs of weightlifters when using the hookgrip* technique. Instead of a standard 16\' roll of RockTape, HookGrip Tape is precut into 32 strips, each 2" wide by 6" long - the perfect size for any thumb. Strips tear off easily for quick application. THat means less time taping and more time lifting!
- protects thumbs and enhances grip during high volume barbell lifts
- approved for use in all competition as long as thumb tip is not covered
- developed with CrossFit legend Jason Khalipa, exclusively for RockTape
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions per roll
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- no scissors required - just tear off and apply
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts