Supercharge your kinesiology taping with negative ions for greater pain relief and faster recovery. Pair that with the strongest adhesive in the industry and you\'ve got a tape that won\'t quit, even if you do! Each 16\' roll contains 20 tear-off 10 inch strips with 5-7 day wear time.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP bulk rolls are 105\' (31.5m) long, enough tape for 80-100 average applications.
After almost 40 years as the world\'s leading kinesiology tape brand, the original Kinesio Tex Tape has stood the test of time. Now called Kinesio Tex Classic, the tape has the traditional wave design and the original cotton fabric content.
- 2" wide x 105\' long - equivalent to 8 single rolls of Kinesio Tape Classic
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive
- Water resistant, with a wear-time of 3-5 days
- Available to both consumers and health care professionals
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.