Finger Jam - StrengthTape
RockTape\'s 1" wide kinesiology tape is an integral part of any taping kit. Also referred to as finger tape, it is ideal for taping small areas like the hands, fingers, feet and toes. It can also be used to create X and Y configurations without the need to cut 2" tape down the middle. This means less fraying and longer-lasting applications, since all of the edges are machine-cut. This narrow width tape is also ideal for taping infants and children without having to cut regular tape into smaller strips.
RockTape 1" is used extensively by bowlers, volleyball players and other athletes whose hands and fingers take a beating. It\'s equally effective for conditions such as arthritis in the fingers, hands, feet and toes.
* Each pack contains 2 rolls of 1" x 16.4\' (2.5cm x 5m) kinesiology tape
KT Tape Original Cotton Grip Tape for abrasion control is KT Tape\'s solution for the sores and blisters that come with using the *Hookgrip lifting technique. Each roll has been precut into 40 strips, each of which is 5 inches long and 2 inches wide (12.7 cm X 5 cm). This unique size is specially designed to wrap around fingers and thumbs to add a layer of protection where you need it most, and the strong adhesive will make sure that your tape stays on through blood, sweat, and tears!
- Strong adhesive designed to withstand intense workouts
- Protects thumbs from blistering and abrasion
- Enhances grip during heavy barbell, kettlebell, crossfit, and Olympic lifting
- Approved for competetive lifting (unless fingertips are covered)
- Highest available strip count (40 Strips per roll).
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- Strips are precut and tear off to save you time and effort
- Includes an illustrated step-by-step guide for proper application
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts.
This DVD provides an overview of Kinesio Taping® applications for the hand and arm, including thumb and finger issues, carpal tunnel syndrome. golfers and tennis elbow and arthritis. Kinesio Taping can provide structural support or realignment, relief of pain and swelling and can improve mobility and function during recovery from these conditions.
This DVD is part of the Kinesio Clinical Video Series, a collection of 10 training videos to help health professionals learn more about incorporating Kinesio Taping into their specialties. Each video is approximately 45 minutes long and features specialists in the topic presented.