GO Tape videos
StrengthTape Taping Kit - Wrist/Elbow
The StrengthTape Elbow/Wrist Taping Kit can be used for a variety of wrist, forearm or elbow issues, including:
- Tennis elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Golfer\'s elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Strained or sprained wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Strained forearm muscles
- Biceps, triceps or wrist tendinitis
- Olecranon bursitis
Includes enough StrengthTape Precut Strips for 2 complete applications to the wrist, forearm or elbow, plus a full-color instruction card with step-by-step instructions for a variety of injuries.
Kinesiology Taping Fundamentals DVD
90 Minutes of Practical Kinesiology Taping Training!
The Kinesiology Taping Fundamentals DVD is a must for anyone involved with kinesiology taping. British physiotherapist, Paul Coker, explains the theory of kinesiology taping in clear, understandable terms, then demonstrates taping techniques for over 50 conditions.
The DVD is separated into 8 chapters. Each chapter has its own menu with selectable sub-titles for each individual taping technique. This makes it easy to quickly find and view instructions for any condition without having to search through the entire DVD.
- Tape & Technique
- Clinical Rules of Thumb
- Taping Common Clinical Conditions
- Fan Taping to Reduce Swelling
- Lift Taping to Reduce Pain
- Muscle Taping to Improve Function
- Support Taping to Stabilize and Support