Theratape is maintaining our commitment to fast 1pm CST daily shipping despite the COVID pandemic.
Nasara QuickStrips - Precut I Strips
I strips are the most commonly used taping configuration. They can be applied directly over the belly of an injured or overused muscle to assist in recovery or wrapped in a curved pattern around an injured joint. They can be used to provide decompression for pain relief or compression to promote recovery. Available in a variety of lengths for different body parts and situations.
Use the dropdown selectors below to customize your selection to fit your needs:
- Select strip length - 6", 8", 10" or 12"
- Select quantity - 15-pack or box of 50
- Select color - beige, black or light blue
*Not all option combinations are currently available. If you do not see your desired option in any dropdown list, try changing one or more of the previous options.
$12.99 Save $0.00
We utilize industry-leading procedures to protect your privacy and security.
Orders received by 1:00 pm CST M-F will ship the same day.
30-day money-back guarantee for damaged, defective or unwanted items.
- Strip Type
- I Strips
- 2 inches (5 cm)
- Tape Type
- Precut Strips
- Google Product Condition
- Adhesive Type
- Regular (3-5 days)
- Body Part
- General Use
- Special Features
- Easy Application
- Google Product Type
- Health & Beauty > Health Care > First Aid > Bandages & Tapes > Kinesiology Tape
- Amazon Category
- Sports and Outdoors
- Amazon Product Type
- Amazon Item Type Keyword
- Key Product Features 1
- Easy-to-apply kinesiology tape application for pain relief and support of injured joints and muscles.
- Key Product Features 2
- Box contains 50 precut kinesiology tape I-Strips Each strip is 6" long x 2" wide for use on small body parts or pediatric use.
- Key Product Features 3
- Each application can be worn 3-5 days and stays on through bathing, showering, swimming or sweating.
- Key Product Features 4
- No cutting required - all strips are precut with smooth, machine-cut edges and rounded corners to reduce fraying and curling
- Key Product Features 5
- Made from high quality cotton with a latex-free, acrylic adhesive that is safe for all skin types. Contains no medicinal or pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Intended Use 1
- Pain relief
- Intended Use 2
- Support for injured muscles- tendons or ligaments
- Intended Use 3
- Reduction of bruises and contusions
- Intended Use 4
- Stabilization of weak or unstable joints
- Target Audience 1
- Target Audience 2
- Target Audience 3
- Subject Matter 1
- Medical Supplies- Sporting Goods
- Subject Matter 2
- Pain Relief- Therapy Products
- Subject Matter 3
- Kinesiology Taping- Sports Taping
- Subject Matter 4
- Sports Tape- Athletic Tape
- Subject Matter 5
- Sports Injuries- Athletic Injuries
- Search Terms 1
- Relief pattern releaf lymhatic drainage lymphatic
- Search Terms 2
- Fand drainage packe cutt feets fett tage selotape
- Search Terms 3
- Pac apin ain kt kinesio qucik quik pak cutted sprt
- Search Terms 4
- Lated lastique support athletic latex sport taping
- Search Terms 5
- Elastic heal pack pregnancy muscle trauma quick
- Shipping Weight UOM
- Package Dimensions UOM
- Package Weight UOM
- Size Map
- 6 Inches
- Ingredients 1
- Soft, breathable cotton
- Ingredients 2
- Hypoallergenic, acrylic adhesive
- Ingredients 3
- No latex or medications
- Sports injuries, arthritis, strains and sprains, joint pain, muscle pain
- Skin should be thoroughly cleaned and dried before applying tape. After application, rub tape briskly to activate adhesive. Apply at least 1 hour before exercising, swimming or showering.
- Unit Count
- Unit Count Type