If you tape a lot, KT Tape jumbo rolls are the best kinesiology taping value you\'ll find. While bulk rolls from most other brands are 105\' (32m) long, KT Tape jumbo rolls are 125\' (38m) long. That\'s an extra 20 feet, or approximately 15-20 additional applications! Combine that with the fact that KT Tape bulk rolls are also priced lower than the competition and you\'ll see why they\'re the choice of so many health professionals.
KT Tape Classic is made from 100% cotton fibers for optimal comfort and breathability.
- Synthetic microfiber fabric is more durable than cotton
- UltraLite elastic core for enhanced support
- SecondSkin Adhesive lasts up to 7 days
- Dispenser box for easy access
Edema strips are designed to decrease swelling and bruising by increasing lymphatic drainage. They can be used to relieve edema from:
- acute injuries such as sprains, strains and contusions
- post-surgical swelling and bruising
- residual swelling from chronic injuries, arthritis, bursitis, etc.
KT Tape Edema Strips are 2" wide by 18" long - the longest edema strips available. Each strip has a 2" anchor (the end with the KT Tape logo) and five 16" tails.
ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape with a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than industry standard. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently. And Rock Tape\'s stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Bulk rolls are an economical solution for those who tape a lot. At 2" wide x 105\' long, a RockTape Bulk Roll is equivalent to 6.5 regular rolls. Each roll comes conveniently packaged in its own dispenser box, making it easy to cut just the amount of tape you need. Includes poster with instructions for a variety of injury and performance taping applications.
RockTape Rx is a gentle adhesive version of RockTape, designed for individuals who are less active or those with sensitive skin. It possesses all of RockTape\'s premium features, but less adhesive makes it gentler on the skin and easier to remove. It can be used to treat sports injuries as well as non-sport related medical conditions. RockTape Rx is an ideal tape for special patient populations such as pediatrics, geriatrics, neurological disorders and pregnancy.
Available in 5 colors - beige, black, light blue, pink and red. Bulk roll sizes only.
- gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive for sensitive skin
- latex and zinc-free
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon
- water resistant - safe for swimming and showering
- 30-60 applications per 105\' bulk roll
- comes with full-color application instruction poster
RockTape "Big Daddy" is unique in the kinesiology taping industry - a supersized roll that is 4" wide and 105\' long. Big Daddy is perfect for larger areas like the thigh, lower back or IT band, allowing custom applications without cutting multiple strips.If you tape a lot and prefer to cut your own applications, you\'ll love this "widebody" roll that allows for complete customization for every situation. One Rock Tape 4" roll can accommodate 80-100 applications for individuals of all sizes.
After almost 40 years as the world\'s leading kinesiology tape brand, the original Kinesio Tex Tape has stood the test of time. Now called Kinesio Tex Classic, the tape has the traditional wave design and the original cotton fabric content.
- 2" wide x 105\' long - equivalent to 8 single rolls of Kinesio Tape Classic
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive
- Water resistant, with a wear-time of 3-5 days
- Available to both consumers and health care professionals
This is the original Kinesio Taping product developed in Japan by Dr. Kenzo Kase, and used in the official KinesioTaping Method of therapeutic taping.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is the next generation of Kinesio Tape with state-of-the-art features, including major advances in quality, comfort, grip, stimulation and adhesion. FP stands for FingerPrint Technology, a patented adhesive pattern that resembles the swirls on our fingertips. Combined with a higher quality cotton and upgraded weave process, this advanced KinesioTape offers greater comfort, longer wear and enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Patented FingerPrint adhesive pattern for nano-touch stimulation
- Micro-grip deep set adhesive provides improved grip and adhesion
- Higher grade cotton is more breathable for increased comfort and faster drying
- Improved weave process enhances durability and support
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive mimics gentle human touch, with a more effective hold
Kinesio Tex Gold FP bulk rolls are 105\' (31.5m) long, enough tape for 80-100 average applications.
CureTape is the number one professional tape in Europe, and is widely used by professionals worldwide. Developed with the aid of health professionals specially for use in the Medical Taping Concept style of taping, CureTape is backed by nearly 20 years of intensive research, practice, and development. This thorough process has lead to the development of a high quality cotton tape with an excellent adhesive that is perfect for therapeutic taping applications.
CureTape is comprised of breathable, quick-drying premium grade cotton in a specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin which makes it comfortable for the entire time it\'s worn. The heat-activated acryllic adhesive is gentle on the skin, but powerful enough to stay attached continuously for 3-5 days without peeling off. CureTape Giant Rolls are 2 inches wide and 103 feet (5cm x 31.5m) long, enough tape for nearly 70 standard applications.
StrengthTape Uncut Bulk Rolls set a new standard for quality and value:
- 115\' long - 10\' longer than industry standard
- ion technology enhances pain relief and accelerates recovery
- 10% greater elasticity provides extra support for injured or working muscles
- extra strength adhesive lasts 5-7 days, through the toughest conditions
- bulk roll savings of 25% over equivalent number of single rolls
SpiderTech Bulk Rolls are 103 feet (31.5m) long, the equivalent of 6+ single rolls, and are available in both regular and gentle adhesive. Regular adhesive is available in beige, black, blue and pink. Gentle comes in a soft beige shade only.
SpiderTech Tape is made from the original Nitto Denko tape with a 30+ year history. It contains no latex or medications, just soft, breathable cotton with a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. Moisture flows easily from the tape, allowing it to stay on 3-5 days, even through swimming or showering.
Best selling RockTape is now available in rolls of precut strips. No need for scissors or cutting - just tear off one or more strips and apply.
- 2" x 10" strips are the ideal size for many applications
- Each 16\' (5m) roll includes 20 strips in its own dispenser box
- Each roll comes a full-color poster with instructions for a variety of applications
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. It can be used to apply either compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. This makes it a multipurpose tape for both therapeutic use and for performance enhancement.