KT Tape Original Cotton Grip Tape for abrasion control is KT Tape\'s solution for the sores and blisters that come with using the *Hookgrip lifting technique. Each roll has been precut into 40 strips, each of which is 5 inches long and 2 inches wide (12.7 cm X 5 cm). This unique size is specially designed to wrap around fingers and thumbs to add a layer of protection where you need it most, and the strong adhesive will make sure that your tape stays on through blood, sweat, and tears!
- Strong adhesive designed to withstand intense workouts
- Protects thumbs from blistering and abrasion
- Enhances grip during heavy barbell, kettlebell, crossfit, and Olympic lifting
- Approved for competetive lifting (unless fingertips are covered)
- Highest available strip count (40 Strips per roll).
- 2" (5cm) width works for all thumbs
- Strips are precut and tear off to save you time and effort
- Includes an illustrated step-by-step guide for proper application
* Hookgrip - a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the fingers, increasing grip strength when performing heavy lifts.