K-Motion with Copper Infuzion™ is the only kinesiology tape with copper infused into the fabric for enhanced comfort and therapeutic benefits. Copper bracelets have been worn for centuries to relieve joint pain. Now with K-Motion kinesiology tape strips, you can have the benefits of copper anywhere you need it! Copper also has strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which reduces skin irritation and helps K-Motion tape remain odor-free, even when worn for several days. Applied correctly, it provides pain relief, increased support and added stability for injured or weakened muscles, delays fatigue and can ease joint soreness. All without sacrificing your comfort or freedom of movement.
- 20 ready-to-apply precut I-strips in a convenient lay flat package
- Hybrid cotton/synthetic fabric stands up to any environment without breaking down
- Proprietary, low-residue adhesive provides maximum adhesion with no mess
- Provides up to 5 days of continuous support and drug free pain relief
DISCONTINUED BY ROCKTAPE
Edema strips are used to relieve swelling and bruising. Often called fan cuts, the distinctive "fingers" are spread out along the lymphatic channels to encourage drainage of fluid and blood that accumulates in an area after injury or surgery.
RockTape Precut Edema Strips are 10" long by 4" wide and have a 2" base with 5 individual fingers. Each box contains 20 individual edema applications that can be worn for 5-7 days. Pre-cut edema strips are machine cut with rounded corners, reducing the fraying and curling that can occur when tape is cut by hand. Application is quick and simple. Start by folding and tearing the backing along the cut lines and where the anchor end meets the fingers. Remove the backing from the anchor end and apply according to package directions. Apply the fingers, one at a time, over the swollen or bruised area.
Best selling RockTape is now available in rolls of precut strips. No need for scissors or cutting - just tear off one or more strips and apply.
- 2" x 10" strips are the ideal size for many applications
- Each 16\' (5m) roll includes 20 strips in its own dispenser box
- Each roll comes a full-color poster with instructions for a variety of applications
ROCKTAPE has a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It stays on longer and provides enhanced support, even under the toughest conditions. It can be used to apply either compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. This makes it a multipurpose tape for both therapeutic use and for performance enhancement.
- RockTape IS THE WORLD\'S BEST KINESIOLOGY TAPE - Use to treat sports & non-sports injuries: Ankle Sprain, Groin Pull, Hamstring Strain, Knee Injury, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Runner’s Knee, Back Pain and various Muscle & Joint pain
- 180% Elasticity - Stretching is Good. Kinesiology Tape with 180% elasticity allows athletes fuller and better range of motion. Our competitors only offer a 130-150% stretch
- Easy To Use 10" Pre-Cut Strips: Water Resistant + Ultra-Strong and Sticky Hypoallergenic Adhesive, Latex & Zinc Free - For Harsh & Wet Conditions use H2O adhesive.
- RockTape Edge is kinesiology tape perfected. Features our strongest adhesive combined with moisture management technology for pain relief that just won\'t quit
- Step-By-Step Instructions on RockTape\'s YouTube Channel provides instructions on taping body pain points, and relieving pressure off injuries
RockTape Edge contains the world\'s best kinesiology tape, designed stretchier and stickier than competitive tapes.